🥀Play🥀

Zhou Zishu's POV

We are busy preparing for the play in our department, I am a film major and I wrote the scripts for our play.

We are arranging the props when suddenly someone gave me a bottle of juice, I looked at the person and it was Wen Ke Xing my bestfriend and also may suitor.

"Here, drink this first. Don't tire your self too much" he ruffles my hair and went to the sound team.

I shook my head and smiled "So annoying" I continued on helping the props team and went to the actors for our play, "Are you guys ready?" they nodded "Good we will start after one hour."

After one hour the play started and we are watching at the backstage when I noticed that Ke Xing is not here. 'Maybe he went in the rest room' I thought and just continued watching the play.

The play finished and I could hear the claps outside, we started to line up for the behind the play introduction.

Ke Xing is stil not here so I asked one of his team, "Hey do you know where Ke Xing is?" She looked around "No, I didn't see him. Maybe he went to the rest room" I just nodded and said thank you.

We were called one by one to go on stage, and I was confused when they didn't call Ke Xing. Suddenly the lights went off but one light is on and directed at me.

I saw Ke Xing walking towards me, smiling sweetly. I look at him confused, he arrived in front of me "Zhou Zishu, you are the most special person to me. Every time that you're in front of me I could only see you it's like that everything around me disappears. I am glad that I met you, I am glad that you became my best friend, I am more than glad that I love you" he approached me and holds my hand.

"I am glad that I have done so many things with you A-Xu, but what I'd like to do the most with you is" he stopped talking and he looks at me directly at my eyes.

I could feel my tears running down on my cheeks. It's not a tears of sadness instead it's tears of happiness, he wiped my tears "What I'd like to do the most with you is to be with you forever A-Xu." He smiled sweetly at me.

"I love you so much A-Xu, I don't know what is love to you.. but all I want to say is that I never regret loving you" he took a necklace with a sun pendant on it.

"A-Xu, I want to ask you this for a long time. Will you be my boyfriend?" I could hear the cheers and the people shouting 'say yes, say yes!'

I wiped my tears and I smiled sweetly, I took the necklace and hugs him tightly "Yes, I  would like to be your boyfriend Lao Wen" I whispered at him and he hugs me back.

"I love you so much A-Xu" we broke the hug and he kissed my lips, I kissed him back. The kiss is so sweet and it is full of love. We broke the kiss "I love you too my Lao Wen"

Author;

This chapter is inspired from the last episode of Theory of Love a Thai BL drama, if you haven't watch it I really recommend it.

This is my first update for today, if you like this and you want more updates a vote would be much appreciated💙

Have a great day lovelies❤