🥀Why?🥀 //2//

2 years have passed, it's been 2 years since he last saw his boyfriend. He was still hoping that one day he would here his voice and feel his warm touch.

He was now the CEO on his dad's company, after Ke Xing disappeared and only leaving a note Zi Shu started to be miserable.

He was crying all night while hugging Ke Xing's pillow, he couldn't sleep properly, he wouldn't eat so he was always in the hospital.

He was emotionally and physically tired until his dad knew his situation. His dad despised Ke Xing for hurting his son.

He wanted to revenge, he wanted Ke Xing to feel what his son felt for one year.

Zi Shu disapproved and he promised his dad that he will take over the company, his dad was reluctant at first but Zi Shu pleaded his father so he agreed.

He stared at the picture frame in front of him, it was the last picture of him and Ke Xing at the park.

"Lao Wen-ah.. where are you? If you will comeback, I will still welcome you and hold you tightly in my arms" Zi Shu whispered and he quickly wiped away his tears.

His phone suddenly rang, an unknown number is calling him. He was hesitant to answer, 'maybe it's Lao Wen' he thought and immediately answered the call.

"Hello?" The other line didn't answer so he said, "If you won't answer, I will end this call"

[Wait gege! It's me A-Xiang]

"A-Xiang? Why did you call me? Where is A-Xing?" A-Xiang is Ke Xing's sister, she was close to them.

[Can we meet at the park where you used to go with A-Xing?]

"Of course, when do you wanna meet?" Zi Shu asked while he arranged his scattered papers.

[Can I meet you now? I'm here at your spot, I have a flight today]

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes" he hung up and he immediately called his assistant to cancel his meetings and appointments today.

He went to his car, his driver insist to drop him off but he told the driver to give him some personal space first. The driver was hesitant but eventually agreed.

Zi Shu drove to the park, luckily it was not traffic so he arrived there in a short period of time.

He went to their spot and he saw A-Xiang sitting at the bench where they used to sit always.

"A-Xiang?" He called her softly, she is grown woman now, she look so elegant and more mature.

A-Xiang immediately stands up when she heard Zi Shu, "Gege, that was fast"

Zi Shu laughed softly and hugged A-Xiang, "It's been two years since I last saw you.. how are you?"

They sat down and Zi Shu sa a big box but he decided to ask A-Xiang later.

"I'm fine, I got married last year" A-Xiang said and showed her ring to Zi Shu.

"Really? Congratulations! I'm so happy for you" Zi Shu said while smiling.

"Well, h-how's Ke Xing? Are you with him?" Zi Shu can't contain it anymore so he asked A-Xiang.

A-Xiang looked away and she stayed silent, Zi Shu decided to ask again.

"A-Xiang please, tell me everything, where is he?!" At this point Zi Shu is crying. A-Xiang faced him again.

"Gege.. A-Xing, he's not here anymore" she said softly, she was also tearing up.

"What do you mean he's not here anymore? Where did he go?" Zi Shu asked, he was so desperate to know.

"Gege, A-Xing is dead, he died two years ago" she said, it sounded like a whisper but it kept on replaying on Zi Shu's head.

"N-no he can't be dead! Stop joking A-Xiang!" He shouted while crying.

"I'm not joking gege, please calm down first" A-Xiang tried to calm Zi Shu.

"No! Why would he die?! He's not dead A-Xiang.. please tell me where he is" he said weakly, he could feel his legs getting weak.

A-Xiang helped him to sit down, "I wouldn't joke about it gege, that's why I wanted to meet you to give you this"

A-Xiang placed the box beside Zi Shu, "These is all his things, before he went to America for a treatment he told me to give you these"

Zi Shu's sobs is getting louder as he looks at the box, "Lao Wen.." he whispered.

"I was going to give it to you but something happened, the treatment is not working anymore and he's getting worse. I was rushed to go there" A-Xiang said as she held Zi Shu's hand.

"He loved you so much, even though he can't speak properly he always talks about you " A-Xiang smiled while Zi Shu is listening, still crying.

"He wouldn't forget to compliment you even though you can't hear him, he wanted to tell you gege. He was scared that he would be a burden to you" Zi Shu shooked his head in disagreement.

"W-why would he think that? He was never a burden to me.." Zi Shu said softly.

"Before he died, he reminded me to give you his things and he told me to tell you he loves you so much. A-Xing loves you so much gege" A-Xiang quickly wiped her tears.

"I know that, I could always feel it. For two years I was hoping the he would suddenly comeback, opening his arms for me.. I didn't e-expect that I wouldn't see him forever" Zi Shu said while looking at A-Xiang.

A-Xiang smiled sadly, "I'm sorry gege, I need to go now" A-Xiang stands up and Zi Shu followed her.

"Thank you A-Xiang.. please be safe okay? Call me if you need something" Zi Shi hugged her.

"A-Xing is buried in America, please visit him just tell me so I can accompany you" They pulled away and Zi Shu nodded.

A-Xiang already left, leaving Zi Shu in the park. He was holding the box tightly as his tears were threatening to fall again.

"That's why you kept on repeating that day before you leave, that you wish we could do  those forever" his tears were soaking the box.

"You promised me Lao Wen, why did you broke your promise? You're so unfair!" He shouted and he closed his eyes.

"I'm scared to open this A-Xing, I will open this if I'm ready.. I miss you so much Lao Wen" he whispered at the box.

"In another life, we will meet again and we will live happily with no worries, no problem, just us living and holding each other" he said while hugging the box tightly.

Author;

I can't write this properly because I was crying😭, I really feel Zi Shu's pain of losing someone you love.

Thank youuu so much for the 4K reads lovelies! At first I didn't expect that someone will read this🥺 Thank you so much I really appreciate your votes and for reading my story💙

Have a great day lovelies❤