🥀Lucid Dream🥀

Zhou Zishu have a ability to control his dreams, it is called lucid dream. Lucid dream is a type of dream where the dreamer becomes aware that they are dreaming.

During a lucid dream, the dreamer may gain some amount of control over the dream characters, narrative, and environment.

Zhou Zishu likes to sleep because of this, not because he want to escape his reality but to meet that one person in his dream.

2 years ago while Zishu is having a lucid dream an unknown man suddenly approached him, he was confused because he did not imagine that guy to be in his dreams.

The guy introduced himself as Wen Ke Xing, he can't remember anything about himself only his name. He also didn't know why he was in the dream of Zishu.

As the time goes by they became close to each other, Ke Xing became his diary he tells him everything about his life and his days.

Zishu decided to call him Lao Wen and Lao Wen decided to call him A-Xu, since then they became inseparable in that unique universe.

A-Xu is now in his history class and he didn't mind to listen instead he laid his head on his table to sleep and talk to Lao Wen.

He slowly drifted to sleep, "Lao Wen!" Lao Wen was confused "A-Xu? What are you doing here? Don't you have a class?" A-Xu scratched the back of his and he sits beside Lao Wen.

"Well the lesson is too boring so I decided to sleep and talk to you" Lao Wen hits his head but not that strong.

"Ouch Lao Wen, you're so mean" he pouted and Lao Wen just chuckled at the silliness of A-Xu.

"A-Xu.. I want to tell you something" A-Xu looks at him "What is it?" before Lao Wen can say something the got interrupted.

They could hear that someone is walking A-Xu, "I think you need to wake up now" he sighed "But what about--" Lao Wen interrupts him and said "It's okay, I'll tell you later" A-Xu nodded "Okay see you later Lao Wen"

He wakes up and he saw his friends laughing at him "You're talking in your sleep" one of his friends told him, "You heard nothing okay? Now let's go"

The time went slowly as expected after his class he said good bye to his friends and immediately went home.

He hurriedly went to his room to sleep, "Lao Wen! I'm back" they smiled at each other. "Come I want to show you something" A-Xu immediately went to him.

"Woah! What is this place?" The place was so breathtaking, it was full of mountains and cherry blossoms.

"Well you said you want to see a cherry blossoms so I granted your wish" he smiled while looking at A-Xu with full of admiration in his eyes.

A-Xu smiled sweetly "Thank Lao Wen-ah" he stared at Lao Wen's eyes. Their face were getting close, the distance is getting small, and their lips finally met.

The kiss is full of love, it was sweet and addicting, the pulled away while smiling "A-Xu.. I love you just always remember that".

A-Xu have a uneasy feeling yet he nodded "I love you too Lao Wen", their moment were interrupted when they heard his mom calling him for dinner.

"It's time to wake up" the hugged each other "See you again later Lao Wen" he nodded, "I will be right here A-Xu" he said softly and A-Xu wakes up.

He went downstairs to eat dinner with his mom, they didn't notice the time it was already 10:00 PM. So he said good night to his mom and went to his room.

He laid on his bed when he suddenly remembers what Lao Wen said 'I will be always right here A-Xu' so he closed his eyes and he immediately went to sleep.

A-Xu didn't see his Lao Wen and he was getting anxious, "Lao Wen? Stop playing around!" yet he didn't hear the beautiful laugh of Lao Wen.

"LAO WEN?! STOP PLAYING!" still no sign of Lao Wen is found, A-Xu feel so hopeless

"You told me that you'll be right here.. why, why did you leave Lao Wen?"

Many nights have passed yet Lao Wen didn't comeback, A-Xu loosed hope, he was devastated and his lucid dream eventually stopped.

"I wish I could see you again Lao Wen" he whispered before entering his plane.

A-Xu got accepted in prestigious university in France, he thought he could start his new life there and eventually forget Lao Wen.

3 years later

A-Xu is now a successful CEO in France, he achieved all of his dreams.

Yet still something is missing, he couldn't forget Lao Wen, he was his motivation to achieve all of his dreams.

He is walking in the street looking for a spot to relax when suddenly someone bumps at him and he drops his books "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump at you" he said while helping the man collects his books.

"No, it's okay thank you--" he didn't get to continue what he was saying when he recognized the voice.

They both recognized their voices "A-Xu" "Lao Wen" they both said at the same time.

Author;

Last update for today! If you like this and you want more updates a vote would be much appreciated💙

And I want to thank you for all of the reads and votes, I really appreciate it all❤

Have a great night lovelies💙