🥀Insecure🥀

//Top Zishu//

Lao Wen is always insecure about himself, he always thinks that he's not enough, he's not that good looking.

Zhou Zishu's POV

Me and Lao Wen is strolling in the mall, we decided to buy some things for our selves. "Lao Wen, I'm going to that store. Wait for me here okay?" he nodded "Okay A-Xu" I kissed his forehead and went to the jewelry store.

I saw a beautiful necklace, it was simple yet it looks so elegant 'Just like Lao Wen' I thought. "Hello can I help you?" I looked at the girl and I smiled'

"Oh, yes I want to buy this necklace" I pointed at the necklace "This is quite expensive, is this for your girlfriend?" she asked. I smiled at her "No, it's for my boyfriend" she looks so shock.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll pack this necklace, is this all?" I nodded. I imagine Lao Wen wearing that necklace 'it will look beautiful if he wears it' I thought and unknowingly smile.

"Here's the necklace, I am sure that you boyfriend will like this" she handed me the necklace and I paid for it. I said thank you and she bowed at me.

I went out the store, I hid the necklace so that he won't see it. I saw Lao Wen and he looks sad so I hurriedly went to him.

"Lao Wen? Is something wrong?" I asked him as I hold his hand, "Nothing, let's go home I'm tired now" he walked past me and I followed him, still confused.

We arrived at our condo, he immediately went in the guest room. "Lao Wen?" I placed all the bag and I put the necklace on my pocket.

I followed him and went in the room, I saw him sitting at the floor. "Lao Wen? What are you doing there?" I approached him and I gently cupped his cheeks.

"Why are you crying Lao Wen?" I said softly while caressing his cheeks "Am I not enough A-Xu?" I looked at him and I shook my head "No baby, you are more than enough. You are all I need Lao Wen, without you I'm not complete" I kissed his lips, his nose, his eyes and his forehead.

"I love you more than anything and anyone else Lao Wen, nothing could ever change that" I hugged him tightly as I whisper sweet words to him until he stopped crying.

"I'm sorry A-Xu, I ruined our date because of my stupid insecurities" I looked at him sweetly "You didn't ruin anything baby, it's fine I understand you Lao Wen" I said softly, still hugging him.

"I just saw you smiling at the girl so sweetly, she looks so pretty. I couldn't help my self but think that you'll leave me because of her." I remember the staff at the store.

"Oh baby, I was smiling at her because I was talking about you." He looks at me confusion is visible in his eyes.

"You were talking about me? Why?" I took the necklace in my pocket and I showed it to him. "I saw this while we were walking so I decided to buy it for you".

I put on the necklace on his neck, "You bought this for me? But this looks so expensive A-Xu!" I ruffled his hair "Anything for my Lao Wen, do you know why I bought this?" he looked at me and shook his head.

I chuckled "The necklace reminds me of you, it look so simple and plain. But it looks so elegant and so beautiful, just like you Lao Wen. You are so simple yet so elegant, and you are enthralling Lao Wen." I kissed his lips and then his forehead.

"Thank you so much A-Xu, this is so beautiful. Thank you for understanding me A-Xu" I smiled sweetly and kissed his forehead.

"I love you so much Lao Wen, just always remember that" he nodded "I love you too My A-Xu".

Author;

I'm really running out of ideas of what write next, I think my works are getting boring😭😭.

But your votes and reads are giving me motivation to write more, thank youuu so much I really appreciate you all💙.

If you like it and you want more updates a vote would be much appreciated💙, if you have requests you can message me, because I'm really running out of ideas.

And lastly I just want to say that if you're reading this, you are more than enough, you are beautiful and you are worth it always remember that lovelies💙