🌻Sunflower🌻 //3//

It's been three weeks since A-Xu knew who was his secret admirer, or so he thought.

Han Ying is still courting him but A-Xu didn't care even a bit, he was more worried because Ke Xing have been avoiding him for three weeks.

He tried talking to him but Ke Xing would always find a way to escape, A-Xu is getting annoyed.

He didn't know what's wrong with Ke Xing, he even won't talk to him.

They are now alone in their classroom, A-Xu kept on looking at Ke Xing.

"If you have something to say, say it A-Xu, stop staring at me" Ke Xing but he is still reading a book.

A-Xu sighed "Why are you ignoring me?" A-Xu asked him.

Ke Xing faced him, Ke Xing eyes were not that bright anymore and he looks so sad "W-what? I'm not ignoring you" A-Xu rolled his eyes.

"Yes! You're not even talking to me!" Ke Xing sighed "I'm not! I'm talking to you right now"

A-Xu approaches him "Tell me what's wrong Ke Xing! This I am getting annoyed now!" A-Xu snapped at him.

Ke Xing was shocked by the sudden outburst "Now I'm annoying! If you are annoyed then stop talking to me! Focus on your Han Ying!"

Ke Xing snapped back as his tears were threatening to fall, "What? A-Xing I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you"

"Forget it A-Xu, even if I tell you what's wrong, you won't even believe it" Ke Xing stands up and walked pass him, leaving A-Xu in the room.

A-Xu is now confused, 'Forget it A-Xu, even if I tell you what's wrong, you won't even believe it' he sighed.

"What do you mean A-Xing?" He said to himself. Suddenly his phone dinged and it was a message from Han Ying.

[Meet me at the school park, right now]

He is confused but still immediately went there.

He saw Han Ying sitting at the bench and went there, he sat beside Han Ying.

"So, why did you want to meet me here?" Han Ying sighed.

"I have to tell you something" A-Xu looked at him and smiled.

"You're not the one who's giving me those sunflower and notes, right?"

Han Ying chuckled "I guess you already known it from the start" A-Xu nodded.

"Yeah, the hand writing on the notes are different. But at first I didn't mind it because maybe you were just in a hurry to write it"

"But why did you tell me this now?" Han Ying sighed.

"I overheard you and Ke Xing, I really feel guilty you know. He is hurt because I introduced my self as your secret  admirer"

A-Xu furrowed his eyebrows "Wait, so A-Xing is the one who's giving me those flowers and notes?! How did you know that?"

"Well I always saw him putting those sunflowers and notes at your doorstep, I also like you A-Xu. So I read the note that time saying the time and you were going to meet, I know that you were excited so I knew that you'll go there immediately, and yeah that's why you saw me at the rooftop and not Ke Xing"

A-Xu was so shocked, he can't move on his place "I'm really really sorry A-Xu, he's in the rooftop now. Go there if you don't want anything to be too late"

A-Xu came back to his sense "O-okay! But don't think that I will not punch you!" A-Xu said while running to the rooftop.

Han Ying laughed and shook his head.

A-Xu arrived at the rooftop while panting, he saw Ke Xing sitting at the rails.

"Damnit A-Xing get down there!" A-Xu pulled Ke Xing towards him.

Ke Xing was shocked, "A-Xu? W-what are you doing here? You startled me!"

"How long will you keep it to me A-Xing?" Ke Xing looks at A-Xu with a soft gaze.

"You were the one who's leaving those flowers and notes at my doorsteps! Why did you hide it to me huh?!"

A-Xu punched him lightly on the chest.

"I-i didn't think it's necessary to tell you, because you already have Han Ying" Ke Xing said while holding his tears.

A-Xu soften his gaze as he hold Ke Xing's cheeks "I don't like Han Ying, he told me that he was the one who's giving me the flowers and notes. But I already sensed that something is wrong, so I tried to ignore him until today he confessed that he is not the 'secret admirer'"

Ke Xing tried to understand all the words that A-Xu is saying to him.

"He always saw you leaving those flowers and notes at my doorstep, he also likes me and one day he red the note saying the place where you will meet me and the time."

Ke Xing can't believe it "That bastard! I will definitely beat him up!" Ke Xing said while pouting.

A-Xu chuckled at his cuteness, "But before that, care to explain why did you leave those flowers and letters?"

Ke Xing smiled, "Well I already like you from the start, you can say that it's love at first sight."

"Those sunflower represents you, a bright and cheerful person. I don't have any courage to confess to you so that's why I thought of giving you flowers and notes secretly."

Ke Xing looks at him, "Then suddenly my courage is starting to build up when you always say that you wanted to meet that 'secret admirer' so that day I planned to reveal my self and also confessed to you"

A-Xu holds his hand, "But I forgot the gift I wanted to give you that time, that's why I was late. I saw you and Han Ying hugging each other at the rooftop so backed up and thought that I don't have a chance"

A-Xu suddenly hugs him "I'm sorry Lao Wen, I didn't even noticed it" Ke Xing laughed softly.

Ke Xing hugs him back "You don't need to say sorry A-Xu, the important thing is you already know it and I will immediately ask you this" Ke Xing broke the hug.

He looks at him directly at the eyes while smiling, "Will you be my boyfriend Zhou Zi Shu?"

A-Xu giggled softly, "Of course, who I am to reject such confession?" Ke Xing laughed.

They hugged each other tightly "I love you so much A-Xu" A-Xu broke the hug and leaves a short kiss on Ke Xing lips.

"I love you too, Lao Wen-ah"

Author;

Good morning lovelies! I was supposed to publish this yesterday but I totally forgot🤦🏻‍

If you like this and you want more updates a vote would be much appreciated💙