🥀Rainy Day🥀

It's Saturday, Zi Shu was supposed to go to his work but the rain is really heavy.

His husband Ke Xing, told him to just stay at home. He reluctant at first but the rain won't stop at any moment so he agreed.

They were sitting beside each at the living room, Zi Shu is reading his favorite book while Ke Xing is playing on his phone.

Zi Shu sighed and he puts down his book on the table, "Lao Wen" Ke Xing looks at him "Yes love?"

Ke Xing approaches him, Zi Shu smiled at the endearment and Ke Xing cuddles him.

"What should we do today? I'm bored reading that book" Zi Shu said as he hug Ke Xing.

"Oh? It's your favorite book why are you suddenly bored of reading it?" Zi Shu shrugged  and he snuggled closely to Ke Xing.

"Should I make some hot chocolate with marshmallow then?" Ke Xing asked and strokes Zi Shu's hair.

Zi Shu nodded adorably and Ke Xing chuckled softly. "Okay, but let me go first"

Zi Shu pouted "Noooo, It's cold Lao Wen" Zi Shu whined as he hugs Ke Xing tightly.

Ke Xing laughs at the cuteness of his husband, he showered him with kisses and Zi Shu giggled softly.

"I'll be right back, use this blanket first" he placed the blanket on Zi Shu's body and kissed his forehead.

Zi Shu smiled and he felt his heart flutter, "I'm so lucky to have you Lao Wen" Zi Shu whispered, but Ke Xing heard it.

Ke Xing went to the kitchen, he was singing as he makes the hot chocolate and some sandwiches for snacks.

"I didn't know you have a great voice Lao Wen" Zi Shu teased him while laughing.

"Stop it A-Xu" Ke Xing also laughs, he placed the sandwiches on the plate and poured hot chocolate on their cups.

After cleaning and making sure that everything is settled, he placed the mugs and plate on the tray ready to serve it to his beautiful wife.

"Here's your hot chocolate and I also made some sandwiches" he placed the tray on the table and he sits beside Zi Shu.

"Thank you Lao Wen" Zi Shu got up and immediately get his cup, "Careful love, it's still hot" Ke Xing warned him.

Zi Shu sips slowly, "This is so delicious!" Zi Shu said happily as he takes another sip.

He get the sandwiches and gave one to Ke Xing, "Thank you darling" Ke Xing said sweetly and takes the sandwich.

"Can we cuddle again?" Zi Shu said softly while looking at Ke Xing.

"You don't even need to ask we can have cuddle everyday and anytime" Ke Xing said and Zi Shu immediately went closer to him and hug him.

Ke Xing cuddles with him as they watch a movie, "I hope we could do this frequently" Zi Shu said.

Ke Xing stroked his hair, "We could do this anytime, love" and he kissed the top of his head.

"Really? I hope this rain won't stop then" Zi Shu playfully said, Ke Xing pinched his cheeks and giggled softly.

The whole day they enjoyed their cozy, peaceful, and beautiful time together. They watched some movies and talked about their funny and heartfelt stories.

They enjoyed the Rainy day with full of love and cozy atmosphere.

Author;

It's raining here and it's very cold, then I thought of an idea for my update and here is the result. I must thank the rain for giving me an idea😂

Can I also have my own Ke Xing? Damn Zi Shu is so lucky😭❤

If you like this and want more updates, a vote would be much appreciated!💙

Have a great day lovelies!❤