🥀Break🥀 //2//

A-Xiang already told him the room of Ke Xing so he immediately went there, he was running like crazy.

He was so worried that his hands are shaking, 'If something bad happened to him, I will not forgive my self' he thought.

As he arrived at Ke Xing's room, he took a deep breath first before entering.

He barged in the room and he saw Ke Xing, happily eating the grapes and A-Xiang is feeding him.

He saw a sling on his right arm, he feels a little relieved that Ke Xing is not badly injured.

"A-Xu? What are you doing here?" Zi Shu looks at A-Xiang.

"A-Xiang called me that you're in the hospital, her voice is full of worry so I immediately went here"

He explained while sitting beside Ke Xing and playfully glaring at A-Xiang.

"If I didn't do that you wouldn't go to see him!" A-Xiang defended her self.

Ke Xing scolded her, he was a bit hurt by what A-Xiang said.

"S-sorry gege, I'll buy some food first" she said and went out, she mentally scolded her self 'stupid mouth'.

Meanwhile Zi Shu is looking at Ke Xing, he was obviously worried even if A-Xiang told him that it's not a big injury still he will immediately go to Ke Xing.

"What happened in your arm? You are still very clumsy" Ke Xing just smiled.

"I just fell off the stairs, I was looking at my phone and I didn't see my steps" as he scratched the back of his neck.

Zi Shu shook his head because of the stupidness of his boyfriend.

"But A-Xu, will you not really visit me if A-Xiang told you that I just broke my arm?" Zi Shu flicked his forehead.

"What a stupid question A-Xing, of course I would still come, I'm very worried you know that?" Zi Shu caressed Ke Xing's hair.

"I'm sorry to make you worry A-Xu, but did you already have a peace of mind?" Ke Xing asked while smiling.

Zi Shu chuckled softly, "I couldn't have a peace of mind without you Ke Xing, I couldn't even sleep last night because you were not beside me"

Ke Xing told Zi Shu to lay down beside him and he obeyed, hugging Ke Xing but also being careful not to hurt his arms.

"I'm sorry A-Xing, it was a impulsive decision, I'm really sorry for snapping at you" Ke Xing caressed his hair softly.

"A-Xu.. I'm not angry at you, I totally understand you and I respect your decisions" He kissed Zi Shu's forehead.

"Just remember that if you are tired, I am always here to listen, to help you, and to make you feel better A-Xu" Ke Xing said.

His words were so sincere and assuring, the words that he said were all from the bottom of his heart.

Zi Shu feel safe, he was in peace, Ke Xing's soft touches comforted him.

He was so thankful because he have Ke Xing, he wouldn't even know what to do in his life if he don't have Ke Xing.

Indeed Ke Xing is his safe and comfort place, he can only find peace when he have Ke Xing beside him.

"You are my peace Wen Ke Xing" he said softly and snuggled close to Ke Xing.

Author;

Hello lovelies! Omg thank you for the 3K reads, I really didn't expect this!😭❤ Thank you for reading and voting lovelies, I really really appreciate it❤

If you have some request you can message it to me!

Don't forget to check out my other story 花吐病 //Hanahaki Disease// (WenZhou) you can find it in my profile.

If you like this and want more updates a vote would be much appreciated!💙

Have a great night!