🥀You are my Euphoria🥀

Ke Xing was pacing back and forth, A-Xiang was getting dizy while looking at Ke Xing. "Master!" Ke Xing halted, glaring at A-Xiang "What did you call me?" A-Xiang covered her mouth.

"Gege, I'm getting dizzy while looking at you. Just sit down" A-Xiang pulled Ke Xing beside her, "Calm down, everything will be fine" A-Xiang comforted him. Ke Xing sighed "Do I look good? Is my hair okay?" Ke Xing suddenly stands up, startling A-Xiang

"What if he doesn't show up?! A-Xiang I'm very nervous right now" A-Xiang shook her head, she stands up and slapped Ke Xing's head, "Dummy! Why would he run away? He loves you so much!" Ke Xing glared and rubbed his head.

A-Xiang chuckled, "You look good gege, calm down okay?" Ke Xing smiled and nodded. He patted A-Xiang's head and he looked at the mirror, fixing his suit while smiling widely.

Meanwhile...

"Han Ying! Do I look good? Is my hair okay? What if he doesn't show up?!" Han Ying sighed again, "Zhou Zi Shu! You've been asking me that for the 10th time today! Just calm down! I'm getting stressed" Han Ying sighed, while Zi Shu is still panicking.

"I'm so nervous Han Ying, what if he don't like outdoor wedding? What if--" Han Ying flicked his forehead and Zi Shu glared at him, "Why do you think he decided to marry you? Because he loves you so much! So stop panicking and calm down!" Zi Shu sighed deeply.

"You're right, I should stop and calm down.. I don't want to ruin our wedding" Zi Shu smiled and Han Ying patted his shoulder, "I'm so happy for you A-Xu" Han Ying said and suddenly the door opened.

"Dad! You look so handsome! I'm sure father will cry after seeing you" Cheng Ling said as he entered the room, "Hi Uncle Han Ying!" Zi Shu chuckled at his hyper son. "What are you doing here? I thought you are helping Wei Ning?"

Suddenly the door opened again, "Are you ready?" A-Xiang peeked, "Wow! You look beautiful gege!" Zi Shu chuckled.

"It's time" A-Xiang said while smiling widely. Cheng Ling hugged Zi Shu, "I'm so happy dad, thank you for being my parents"

»»»»»»»»»»»

It's a beautiful garden wedding, there are so many flowers, butterflies, the scenery is just so beautiful like you are in a paradise. The atmosphere was glamorous and romantic.

Ye Bai Yi is standing beside the nervous and slightly panicking Ke Xing, "Calm down kid" Bai Yi patted his shoulder and Ke Xing nodded. Bai Yi sat down beside Cheng Ling

Ke Xing was feeling euphoric, it seemed so unreal, he is now marrying his soulmate, the love of his life.

Suddenly the music played, the chattering suddenly stopped, and the guests all stood up looking at the swaying curtain.

Ke Xing was at awe, he can't take his eyes off the man walking in the aisle, the sun is hitting his face beautifully, he was walking full of elegance, he was looking at Ke Xing and he smiled sweetly.

Ke Xing started to tear up, Zi Shu reached Ke Xing's side and he chuckled softly at the crying Ke Xing. Zi Shu wiped his tears and Ke Xing held his beloved hands.

Da Wu smiled while looking at them, "We are gathered together on this day to witness and celebrate the marriage of Zhou Zi Shu and Wen Ke Xing"

"Marriage is a blessing that should be appreciated without limits because it brings two together, two different minds" Da Wu continued the ceremony, and finally it's time to say their vows.

They are facing each other, as they held each other's hand. Ke Xing smiled "My Zhou Zi Shu, my love, and my life" Ke Xing stopped for a moment to look at his soulmate, dearly.

"I vow.. to be at your side no matter what happens, I'll be there to protect you from any harm.. I will be your human diary, I will fulfill your wishes and support your every steps; No one could tear us apart and I promise to love you unconditionally; I will honor you everyday, you are my life, you are my love" Ke Xing was crying happy tears.

Zi Shu smiled and stared at his soon-to-be-husband, he was moved at the sincere vow of Ke Xing. He took a deep breath as he held Ke Xing's hand tightly.

"I vow.. to honor you, and cherish you as long as we both shall live. I vow to create for us a life of honesty, fidelity, trust, and love; I pledge to listen to your advice, and occasionally take it. I vow to love you when the sun shines, when the rain falls, in sickness, and in health, through good times and bad, you are my love, and my life"

"You may now exchange rings" Da Wu said and Cheng Ling stands up and stood beside them, offering their rings.

They exchanged their rings, their eyes were locked at each other loving gazes. Eyes full of happiness, full of devotedness and affection.

"As you have both accepted the vows of the other, you may now go forth and fulfill your vows with the same love and devotion which now blossoms between you" Beiyuan and Da Wu looked at each other and smiled. "You may seal your promise with a kiss"

Ke Xing and Zi Shu looked at each other, while Ke Xing held Zi Shu's cheeks. Both can't believe that they are now bond forever; they are now married and will live an eternity together, forever.

Ke Xing slowly leaned closer and finally their lips met; hold each other's faces. They kissed slowly, passionately, the kiss was full of unexplainable feeling of love.

They pulled away, their forehead were against each other. Their eyes were full or adulation.

"Lao Wen" Zi Shu whispered lovingly

"A-Xu.."

"Lao Wen"

"You are my Euphoria"

They both said at the same time.

Author;

Fanart is not mine credits to the artist.