🌻Sunflower🌻 //1//

A-Xu is bright and cheerful person, he's like a sunflower and a sunshine.

Then one day he went out in his dorm and he saw a sunflower on his doorstep.

he looks around and picks up the sunflower with a note on it and he reads the note.

"Your smile is like a sunshine"

Unknowingly he smiled as he read the letter, he looks around once again and he safely put the note and the sunflower on his bag.

The guy smiled as he feel relieved that A-Xu didn't throw the sunflower and also went to his class.

Ke Xing is walking in the hallway, he's smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh someone is very happy today" someone suddenly said which startled Ke Xing

"Damn it A-Xu stop scaring me!" he scolded A-Xu while playfully glaring at him.

"Scaredy cat!" A-Xu teased him while laughing so hard, "Stop teasing me you dumbass" he shook his head while smiling secretly.

"Oh by the way, someone left a sunflower and note at my doorstep" Ke Xing looked at him and smirked.

"Ohhh, someone have a secret admirer!" A-Xu punched his arm lightly "What nonsense are you blabbering!" Ke Xing laughed.

They arrived at their class and went to their designated seats.

"So do you know who left that?" Ke Xing ask while pointing at the sunflower and the note.

A-Xu shrugged "I don't know, but I hope someday he will give it to me personally" he smiled while looking at note.

Ke Xing admired the beauty of A-Xu, as the sunlight hits his beautiful face, it is a breathtaking view for Ke Xing.

"Ke Xing!" he is startled by the sudden calling of his name, "Y-yes?" A-Xu giggled softly.

"You were staring at me for too long, am I that attractive?" he asked while smirking.

"Nonsense, you are really overflowing with confidence A-Xu" A-Xu just laughed at him.

Their professor arrived and Ke Xing just shook his head 'You are indeed attractive A-Xu' he thought, and their professor started the lesson.

All of their classes is already finished, "Ke Xing do you want to watch some movie?"

Ke Xing wanted to accept the invitation but he urgently needs to go somewhere before the shop closes.

"Sorry A-Xu but I need to go somewhere, maybe next time?" A-Xu was a little disappointed but nodded.

"Okay! See you tomorrow!" Ke Xing nodded and immediately went to the store.

The next day A-Xu went out of his dorm and again there is a sunflower and a note.

"You look so ethereal, staring at you is enough
to take my breath away"

A-Xu smiled sweetly, he felt a butterfly on his stomach.

"Whoever you are, I hope someday you will give this to me personally", he said softly and went to his class.

Many days have passed and still the unknown guy or the secret admirer as Ke Xing said, is still giving him sunflower with a different notes.

A-Xu also noticed that Ke Xing is acting weird, 'Could it be.. no, no it's definitely not him'

He shook his head and he disregarded the thought, and decided to watch the movie but he was distracted.

He stared at Ke Xing who is now on his room watching some movies.

'I really hope you are the one who is giving me those notes and sunflowers' he thought.

The next day A-Xu woke up 'I must've fell asleep last night' he thought.

The mess they made last night is already cleaned and Ke Xing is not beside him.

He sighed, he gets up to start his daily routine.

The same cycle, there is a sunflower on his doorstep but today there is now two notes.

"I have now a courage to tell you who I am"
"Meet me later at the rooftop 3:00 PM"

A-Xu smiled widely, he is definitely excited, he have a little hope that the person that is giving him the sunflower is that 'someone'.

Author;

So what do you think? Who is giving the sunflower to A-Xu? I wanna read your thoughts in the comments❤

I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you did a vote would be much appreciated❤

Have a great night lovelies💙