🥀Jealous🥀

//Top Zhou Zishu//

Zhou Zishu POV

Me and Lao Wen decided to stroll in the park to get a fresh air and break for taking care of Cheng Ling all day.

"Do you think Bai Yi and Cheng Ling would be okay together?" said Lao Wen, I laughed at him "They will be okay, they won't destroy our house" he chuckled "Yeah, you're right" he replied while chuckling.

"Finally we can have some alone time together" we sat at the bench and I laid my head on his lap. He stroked my hair as I stare at his face "You're so beautiful my Lao Wen" he blushed "What's with you today, you're being sweet" I chuckled "I just want to compliment my wife".

"Stop it Zhou Zishu" I laughed at his reaction "Is my Lao Wen shy?" I teased and he glared at me "Okay, okay I'll stop" I said but still laughing.

"You're so annoying" he pouted "But you love me" I said and he smiled sweetly, "Yeah, you're right I really love my A-Xu" I smiled and I pinched his cheeks.

"Do you want to eat some ice cream?" his face lit up "Yes! You'll buy one for me?" I nodded and get up "Of course anything for my baby".

"Stay here okay, I won't be long" I went to the ice cream vendor, as I was waiting for our ice cream I saw a man approached Lao Wen.

I just observed them still waiting for our ice cream, the man was flirting to my Lao Wen but he was getting cold shoulder. Suddenly the man put his arms around my Lao Wen and I really can't control my jealousy.

The ice cream vendor handed me our ice cream and I immediately paid not bothering for my change. I approached them and I glared at man's back.

"Who the hell are you?" I said coldly as I continue to glare at him, he looked at me and said "Why? Who are you?" I handed to Lao Wen our ice cream as I approached the man.

He stands up and moved back "His husband, do you have any problem with that?" Still approaching him "If you still love your life, you must run now" I whispered at him and I saw his eyes widened.

"I'm s-sorry, I'm going now" he hurriedly run away and I heard Lao Wen chuckled. I pouted "What's so funny?" he handed me my ice cream "Awww, is my A-Xu jealous?" I playfully glared at him "Who's jealous? No one is jealous" he laughed.

"You're so cute my A-Xu, no need to be jealous" he kissed my cheeks "I only love you and I belong to you" I smiled sweetly "Yes, always remember that you're mine Lao Wen" I said sweetly and we continue to eat our ice cream.

Author;

Hellooo and good morning lovelies💙

This is my first update today! So if you like it and you want more updates a vote would be much appreciated💙