🥀I hate it🥀

Zhou Zishu's POV

Me and Lao Wen is staying at home and we don't have anything to do, I secretly smiled because of the sudden thought.

I decided to prank Lao Wen, I won't look at him and I will ignore him the whole day. I secretly laughed thinking of his reaction, I saw him going down stairs and I decided to start my prank.

"A-Xuuuu, I'm bored!" I heard him whined, but I didn't mind him to make my prank successful. He approached me "A-Xuuuuu, notice your husband" I just looked at him and I continue to type on my laptop.

I saw him pout "I guess you're busy, I'll get you some food" he started walking in the kitchen, I started to feel guilty but I want my prank to be successful so I controlled my self.

He came back and he placed the food on the table, "Here's your food" he said sweetly and he tried to feed me but I turned my head.

He sighed "Why are you being like that A-Xu? Is there something wrong?" he asked me I could hear the sadness on his voice.

"Nothing" I replied shortly and he sighed deeply, "Damnit Zhou Zishu! Stop being like that!" He furiously went to our bedroom and shut the door loudly.

I was so shocked because of his outburst, I feel really guilty now so I immediately followed him to our bedroom.

I entered and I saw him lying on the bed and his back facing at me, "Lao Wen.." I softly said as I approached him.

"What are you doing here? Why did you follow me?" I sighed, "Lao Wen-ah, I'm sorry.." he looked at me and his eyes were puffy "Why did you do that A-Xu?" I approached him and I laid beside him.

I hugged him "I'm sorry Lao Wen, I was just pranking you I didn't expect that you would get angry. I'm very sorry Lao Wen" he sighed and hugs me back, "You know that I hate it when you ignore me right? And you were being cold to me, I was afraid that you are angry at me or I did something wrong that I didn't know."

I hugged him tightly and I kissed his forehead "I know Lao Wen and A-Xu is being sorry and I regret it now, I promise that I won't do it again" he nodded and he snuggled close to me.

I kissed his forehead again "I'm very sorry Lao Wen, I love you so much always remember that" he smiled "I love you too A-Xu, I forgive you now", we hugged each other until we fell asleep.

Author;

Hellooo lovelies, this is my first update for today! If you like it and you want more updates a vote would be much appreciated💙

If you have requests you can message me, because I'm really running out of ideas HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So that's all have a great day💙