𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

{Aurora's POV}
My heart is pounding in and out. Sweat is glistening off my face. Everything around me is spinning. My jaw is aching. "Fight back!" Someone shouts. I blink myself out of the unaware state I was in while another punch is landed on my cheek. "Fight back!" That deep voice repeats. I jolt up and jab him in his side and cause him to fall off of me.

"You give up yet?" My competitor asks. I snort loudly and shake my head. "Not even close." I mumble. I launch at him and grab his head, smacking it to my left knee. He yelps in pain but I repeat the same move again, but with my right knee.

He looks up at me with a bloody nose and his eyes keep closing. His blinks turn longer each time. Without hesitation, I bring my leg over his shoulder, lift myself around him, then hold him in a choke hold.

He lets out a forced laugh then jumps backward, with me on his back. I slam into the ground and groan at the erupting pain.

I tighten my hold around him but he doesn't back down.

"Kill him! Kill him!" The crowd cheers. Today's match was fight until they back down, but if they don't, you kill them. If- I mean when- I win, I will get 5 million dollars. These fights give me cash loads just so I can kick ass and attract a crowd. Thanks for everyone who betted on me, it's 5 million dollars worth and I know I enjoy the cash- right Steve?

I snap his neck and feel his body become limp above me. The crowd cheers louder once I push the lifeless body off of me. The referee enters the ring and strides over to me.

The referee comes and grabs my hand. "We have a winner!" He shouts to the crowd with my hand in the air. Clapping passes through the crowd but I just nod to them.

I exit the caged ring and head to the back to clean up. The nurse over there waiting prepares a cup of water and pills. "I don't need them." I push the pain killers away but I gulp down the water.

"Aurora." I turn around and see my dad in a suit with his hands crossed. His face is plain while he stares right at me.

"What do you need father?" I ask while throwing my jacket over me. He sighs and rubs his large hand over his face. He doesn't say nothing so I walk right past him. "Stop right now Aurora!" He shouts to me. I scoff and turn around to face him. "Stop fighting." He pleads. I get angry because if it was my brother up there he would've been congratulating him.

"Why? Because I'm a girl?" He shoots his eyes up to me and points me up and down. "Yes! You're a lady and no lady dresses that that, or acts that that." I scoff louder but don't say anything. "It would be for the best." He adds but I don't dare to say anything.

"Good job, my dear sister!" My brother cheers when he waltz in with a smile, which falters when he scans the environment around us. My brother rolls his eyes because he knows what our father said to me. "Dad, let her live. She enjoys it." He begs while looking at me with a grin. "5 million huh?" He smirks once he releases the amount of cash I just earned. I do a proud nod and he fist bumps me. "I'm proud of you." I give him a genuine smile but falls when the door slams open.

Fans burst through to get photos or autographs. As much as I love getting easy cash, these people are insane. Me and my brother run through the back door to avoid the crowds of people barging in.

We land ourselves in an empty alleyway to catch our breaths. "They're crazy." I pant and my brother agrees. "I can't believe they're so eager for a photo." I let out a breathless laugh but that ends when I see a black suburban stop right next to the alleyway. Men in suits come out with pistols in they're arms.

"Silas." They say my brothers name. My throat gets dry as one's eye lands on me. "You're his famous sister, si?" He holds out his hand but I just eye it disgusted. He doesn't take no for an answer so he roughly places his hand in mine, giving it a firm shake.