𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

{Aurora's POV}
"Dad?" I whisper once I recognize the bloody man on the bathroom floor. Enzo is right next to me looking at the beaten up body. I just stand there startled while Enzo makes the move to check if he's alive.

"He has a pulse." He insures. He pauses but doesn't say anything else. "But?" I ask for him to continue. "It's weak." He announces. I just nod but walk out for more coverage than the towel I have on.

The assistant brought some clothes because I find a bag on my bed. I look through the black bag and pull out some grey shorts and a black shirt that is long on me.

After I'm clothed I go back in the bathroom and see my dad sitting up as Enzo is watching him. "He wants to talk to you." Enzo breaks the silence after a while of us standing there. I put my full attention on my dad who is already looking at me.

His eyes is full of anger and is furious. "This is why I didn't want you to fight!" He shouts at me. Enzo tenses up but I look at him to assure him. "I don't care what you want me to do." I spit out. My dad wasn't expecting that because he was shocked.

"I'm doing what is best for you why can't you see that!" He attempts to get up while speaking but slides back down. I let out a dark chuckle of what's swimming through my head. "Surely looking out for me with your head between whores legs." My dad's eyes widen and that confirms it's true. I roll my eyes while letting out a scoff.

"You can't really say anything! What're doing with the Don?" He yaps in an accusing tone. "What the fuck is a Don?" I snap back at him with a stern tone. He scoffs then points to Enzo. I look back and meet a sexy pair of brown eyes.

"I'm the Don of the Italian Mafia, the De Luca Mafia." He confesses. I throw my hands in the air. "Thank you for telling me so soon." I retort sarcastically. He smirks, amused by my behavior, then he crosses his arm while leaning against the bathroom counter.

His bicep muscles bulge out of his arms while he looks at me.

"What do we do?" I ask pointing to my dad. "We can kill him." Enzo suggests with a smug look. I snort when I turn around and meet my dad's pair of frightened eyes.

I'm not going to kill my dad. I might hate him but I won't kill him. "I can't kill him." I blurt out of my thoughts. Enzo shrugs then kicks himself off the counter. "Never said you had to. I can." He slides beside me to look at my dad.

"But we can't." Enzo adds. I lift my brows in confusion- not because I want him to die but because why can't he. My dad exhales as if he remembered something then smirks. "What the fuck do you mean?" Enzo shifts his gaze on me while I meet his eyes- again.

"He is the Don of the American Mafia."

The words hit me like a bus. I stand there stunned as Enzo looks back at my dad. If he is the Don, what am I?

"Your the heiress." Enzo answers making me realize I spoke my thoughts. I let out a dark laugh then look to my dad. "When the fuck were you going to tell me?" I grow angry with him every second I look at him.

"Stop using swear words at me! Respect me, I'm your father!" He yells after I spoke. "Like you respected mother?" I spit out at him. He shuts his mouth while I scoff at him. "Leave." I point to the door.

Enzo and my dad look confused. "No." Enzo speaks out while I lift my brows. "Why not?" I snap but I tone myself down once I realize I'm too harsh on him. "I can't let him go. He owes my mafia money." I frown in confusion but Enzo doesn't answer it. "I gave you 3 million already? Isn't that enough?" Enzo laughs at me, literally. "Mia cara, he owes me 50 million."

I open my mouth in surprise but Enzo nods. "Silas owed me 3 million but your father owes me 50 million." He simplifies. Me and Enzo are staring at each other but I can see my father's movement in the corner of my eye.