𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

{Aurora's POV}
I throw up when I get gutted in the stomach for the third time. Touche.

She cackles from above me as she attempts to scare me with the blade in her hand, but I snort when I find her holding it wrong.

"Girly, fix your hands on the handle or you won't have a good impact," I strain at her. Nessa grows more angry, but none the less, fixes her hands on the handle.

I should've kept my mouth shut because now she has the blade in my thigh. I bite my lip to suppress the loud noise that wants to escape from my mouth.

You might be thinking that I'm crazy or dreaming, but I'm not.

Let me refresh the memory from a few hours ago.

*Flashback- few hours ago*

"Babe, there's an emergency at the house," Enzo alerts me as he throws away both our cups. I pout because I still had a few spoonful's left.

I stand up and grab Enzo's hand as Ana and Silas start their car, ready to go.

"Be careful," Enzo tells them as he gets in our car, claiming the drivers seat. I slide in and we start our way back home.

***

"You guys be careful," I whisper as we load our guns and prepare to intrude in our own home. I kick down the door, seeing nothing unusual.

I frown in confusion when I see Giovanni standing on the stairs with a regretful face. "Giovanni, what's happening?" I ask while lowering my gun.

He mouths something to me, but I open my mouth when he says 'I'm sorry, but it was either you or them."

One gunshot rings through the air, but when I turn around, the others are held with guns to their heads by their own men.

Nessa comes out with a smile on her face and a gun in her hand, aimed at my leg. I look down and see my nice white fancy pants bleeding with blood.

"I swear to god, if you hurt her I'll feed your head to the fucking birds!" Silas yells as I collapse on the floor.

Nessa laughs loudly then attempts to shoot his arm- keyword: attempts- but instead she shoots the window.

I snicker on the floor, catching her attention. "You should be dead Aurora, after all, but what friend would I be if I kill you?" She says, lacing with fake concern.

She stomps her foot on my head, causing my head to smash on the floor. The last thing I see is Enzo's furious face and Dante having a gun to his head- at least he didn't turn on me.

*Flashback ends*

Now I'm getting beaten by my former best friend. She changed into a pair of tight leather pants and a revealing white laced shirt.

Every time she cuts my cheek, she show cases her boobs to me. I close my eyes in disgust every time, but that results in a deeper cut.

"I was your best friend and I found you again, just so you can be fucking him!" She shrieks. Oh- did I not tell you guys? She wasn't glaring at me because she wanted Enzo for herself, she was glaring at me because I was with Enzo and not her.

"I even tried to get with him to break you guys up!" She rambles then looks at me. "I've done so much for you and you don't even realize," she whispers then strokes my cheek with the back of her hand.

I spit my blood on her face, making her back away. I don't know about you guys, but I'm into dick- not that I'm against pussy. Lets stop my thoughts- si?