𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

{Aurora's POV}- RAPE WARNING!!!
52 minutes and 14 seconds.

That's how long I counted from the time we started moving and the time we exited. 

They placed a bag over my head while my hands were tied together. I didn't hear or feel anyone on the way there so I was hoping maybe nothing bad would happen once I arrive.

"Come on." Andrew whispers in my ear. I flinch when I hear him since it's been so quiet. I stand up while he guides me to where ever he plans on putting me.

"I've been looking for you for so long." Andrew spits at me. His tone now filled with anger and disgust.

When he removes the smelly sack over my head, I examine my surroundings. There's a mirror wall, a bed, and chains scattered. No, not again.

"I remember the fun times we had here." He continues and shows me his crooked teeth with a yellow tint.

I look away in disgust as my tears build up. He growls then makes me face him by pinching my chin. 

"Let me show you how much I've missed you."

In a split second, I watch him pull out a knife then cut down my sports bra. He smirks as the material falls off and reveals my breasts.

"No, stop."

"PLEASE STOP!"

I cry harder and harder and beg for him to stop but he doesn't. As I try to release my hands, I end up hurting myself more.

Andrew gropes each breasts in his hand roughly. I close my eyes and cry as I begin to feel like a disgusting whore again.

Andrew groans as he shoves his mouth of my breast and licks all over it. He pushes me against the wall right across the mirror so he can make me watch, like the past.

He sucks on my nipple roughly and bites it, causing me to cry and scream. He grinds on me and I try to resist. 

"Come on, show your uncle some love." He whispers then wraps his disgusting mouth on my other breast to repeat the same actions.

As he is licking my other breast, he gropes the other one up and down. Tears stream down my cheek as I reflect to the promise Ana made me. 

It's not your fault Ana, I saved you, therefore, it's mine. 

He releases my boob with a gross pop from his mouth. I feel his rough hands making it down to my leggings. I try to move and kick him, but I'm pinned against the wall.

My hands are being squished behind me as he forces me against the wall. He pulls off my leggings and I take that opportunity to kick him. 

I kick him in the groin and he falls back. I look at the hard on that he had from the previous sexual assault. 

I try to run across the room the get the chains as a weapon but he grabs my ankles and pushes me back. 

I fall on my stomach and face as he starts laughing at me.

"I like this position much better." He hisses as he gropes my ass cheeks in his hands. I cry against the floor when I feel him rip off my panties.

"Please no." I plead when I hear his zipper unzip and see his pants on the floor from the corner of my eye. 

He forcefully spreads my legs out then positions myself from behind. I scream and cry when he jams into my pussy.

I feel him groan and pump in and out of me forcefully as I gain pain, and him pleasure.

"Your so tight little niece." He moans and flips me over forcefully as my hands twist in the ties.

He plunges into me again and gropes my breast as he leans over.