𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

{Aurora's POV}
I'm in Las Vegas.

You're probably wondering how I know, am I correct?

Well, long story short, Nessa decided that I needed some fun! Yup. But my boredom wasn't fulfilled because I didn't have her skin lying beside her while I freeze her from inside out.

We're currently at a bar, but my hands are handcuffed under the bar counter. If I move, she'll kill lots of people here, but I can't move anyways.

She drinks beside me while I lay my head on the counter. "Lighten up kitten, we'll be staying her all night," she nudges me. I grimace at her pet name. I imagined me biting off her finger, but that didn't turn out nice last time.

I bring my head up and force a smile on my face. She pats my thigh and gurgles down another shot. Lets hope she crashes on the way back.

"Anything else for you ladies?" The bartender asks us. Nessa smirks at him, then tilts her head at me, silently communicating with him.

The bartender just came in for his shift, but I can't help but find his face familiar. His shiny tan skin reflects the colorful lights illuminating the bar. His hair is slicked back with tattoos on his arms and neck.

He's attractive, no doubt, but he's not Enzo. "She needs some pleasure, so grant it to her....master," Nessa purrs at him.

I open my mouth slightly, angry, confused, disgusted. I shake my head slightly when the man made eye contact with me.

I don't want to be raped, not again.

The man just smirks at me and nods at Nessa. Nessa uncuffs me then forces me to stand up.

The man jumps over the counter and holds me close to him. Nessa holds out her hand towards him, and he slaps dollar bills in her hand.

"Return her soon," she coos, and I frown disgusted. The man nods and smirks, then he lifts drags me with him.

He holds the random door open for me, making me catch his name on the name tag. Luigi. When I don't move, he pulls me out with him, then shuts the door behind him.

"Donna, get in the car," I freeze at the name he called me. "Yes, yes I know. Just tell Don Lorenzo to pay me extra," he says, then lifts me in the truck. I just realized that we exited the building, ready to go.

"How'd you find me?" I question him as I buckle my seatbelt. I ignore the pain that skyrockets through me as I move to make myself comfortable.

"Ever since you were taken I've been tracking you, but I couldn't say anything because I'm not high ranked. I'm just a soldier," he explains as he starts to move out of the exit of the alleyway.

"Thank you Luigi," I whisper relieved and slouch into the seat. He nods but reminds me to tell Enzo to upper his class and pay him extra.

"The ride with be awhile so sit tight and rest," Luigi informs me then hands me his jacket. I let the jacket cover my stomach when I recline and take in the beauty of the darkness.

***

I gasp loudly as I jolt up from my seat. Luigi's concerned face is staring right at me with my vision settles.

"Nightmare?" I nod my head and relax back into my laying position. My mouth tugs when I remember good memories with the sun rise.

I just stare at the deep orange sky while Luigi resumes his driving. I see him yawning in the corner of my eye, making me feel a tinge of guilt.

"Stop the car," I order him. He looks at me confused but I stare at him telling him not to question me.

He pulls into a random parking lot and I exit the car. I walk over to his side and open the door for him.