A Closed Escape

"You're stuck." I finish his sentence for him.

"yes." He says after a second of silence.

"well you should let me, Bennett, leader of Benny's Adventure Team help you!" I rush over to the gate, grading hold of the gate.

"so uh, how do I get this thing up?" I ask him.

I look at the gate and look around the room I am in when suddenly they boy rushes up to me pressing his face against the gate, sniffing me!? "wha- what are you doing!?" I back up startled by his sudden moves.

"you smell nice. You are good." he says backing up from the gate.

"O-oh..." I take a step back, flustered by what had happened "Its probably a button or something right?" I laugh, distracting myself from how close they just were from my face.

"Ah! I found something!" I shout over to the white haired boy who has now found himself sitting in a corrner on the other side. He walks over to me, leaning in as close as the gate would let him to see.

"What is that? How that work?"

"its just a simple button, once I press it you should be good to go er... Uh, oh I'm so sorry, whats your name?"

All this time and I just now asked for their name, I feel kind of stupid for now asking.

"oh, I no say. I sorry too. I am Ra-" a loud crash comes from behind startling both of us. I turn to see another gate has fallen, traping me as well.

'great.'