Extra - Meeting Fischl

Bennett had decided to take Razor out and introduce Razor to some of his friends, which weren't a lot, so it was really just Bennett introducing Razor to Fischl.

Razor had seen Fischl before, but at that time, things weren't really going all that well.

"Good Hunter? Why?" Razor asked. He didn't know what Bennett had planned. Bennett had only shown up at the knights, requesting to bring Razor along with him.

"Well, it's where we agreed to meet. Let's head inside."

Bennett grabbed Razor hand, leading him inside the walls of Good Hunter.

'We?' Razor thought.

Razor didn't remember making any plans with Bennett, what did he mean?

As the two walked farther in, Razor began to smell something familiar, a person, but he couldn't remember who.

It was stronger than last time he remembered this smell.

The two soon neared a table, and Bennett began to wave his hand.

"Hey Fischl!"

Razor saw infront of them the blonde haired girl he had seen before, when Bennett had grabbed her hand and ran.

"Bennett!" Fischl looked up from the table, gesturing both to sit down in the seats in front of her.

Bennett could feel Razor hand tighten around his.

Razor remembered the girl, and his feelings that night when he had seen her with Bennett.

He felt, angry, and the same as he feels now.

Bennett turns to Razor and asks "Razor, are you okay?"

Razor keeps his eyes fixed on Fischl.

She notices Razor's behavior and stands, to see if they were both okay.

The moment he sees Fischl move, Razor quickly pulls Bennett close to his chest, wrapping his arms around him, an angry gaze staring right at Fischl.

Fischl sits back down, intimidated by the intensity of Razor's gaze.

Bennett quickly breaks from Razor's arms, diverting Razor's attention away from Fischl onto Bennett.

"Razor, dont do sudden things like that." Bennett scolds Razor, his face flustered and red from Razor's sudden embrace.

Razor's face had seemed to instantly change from his angry glare, to that of a saddened puppy due to Bennett's scolding.

"Sorry Bennett" Razor apologizes. "I've seen girl before, with you. I didnt like that."

It took a moment before remembering exactly what Razor meant, when they had run into eachother after Fischl and Bennett had both been drenched in drinks.

"Oh." Bennett laughed, with a better understanding of how Razor was feeling now.

'So he was jealous, cute'

"Here Razor, come sit down." Bennett offered. "I'll have to explain it to you."

The three of them order their food and talk. Bennett explains to Razor about the situation, during the time he had run into Bennett and Fischl, while feeling very embarrassed throughout the entire explanation.

"Bennett, you didn't want to bother me?"

After Razor had heard the whole story, he had felt as if he could of only been the one to realize things sooner.

"Razor, dont pout!" Bennett could see Razor's saddened expression, his head tilled towards the ground. "I just didn't want my bad luck to get in the way for you."

Razor quickly jumped up, grabbing hold of Bennett's hands.

"I want to be with you, to help you with your luck. I want to help bring you luck Bennett!"

Razor then proceedes to gently rub his nose against Bennett's.

The two had adopted Razor's form of kissing, from the first time Bennet and Razor had kissed. Bennett found it to be extremely cute, and thought it was another thing that made Razor so special to him.

The two continued to talk, apologizing for their mistakes and misunderstandings.

Meanwhile, Fischl sat on her side of the table, waiting for the two become aware of her existence once again.

"Ahem." Fischl had coughed.

"Say Razor, would you like to hear something about Bennett?" Fischl glanced over to Bennett, with a smug smile, stretched across her face.

Razor was intrigued. "Yes, I would... like to know."

"Ever since Bennett's liked you he always would come over and talk about you for hours. He was-"

"Wha!? Hey Fischl! Y-you- dont... say that. That's embarrassing." Bennett said, frantically waving his hands to stop Fischl, his face a bright red.

But his attempts had been to late.

He turned to see Razor's eyes, they were that of an exited puppy. He seemed so happy by Fischl words, you could practically see a tail wagging behind him.

Fischl takes notice of both of their reactions.

Her smile grows wider.

"Would you like to hear more stories from I, The Prinzessin der Verurteilung, Razor?" She asked.

Razor nods his head.

"Wait-" Bennett pleads.

Fischl continues to go on, telling Razor about stories of Bennett's childhood. As the stories continued Bennett soon became to embarrassed, he no longer had the ability to protest. He was now curled up in his chair, practically glowing red from his embarrassment.

With Bennett being an embarrassed mess, and Razor and Fischl growing closer through stories of Bennett's past, the three enjoy their time at Good Hunter.

Glad that they all had the chance to meet.