What Would be Better?

I feel terrible for ruining their hunt. I'll try and find some way to make up for it. It was my fault after all, Razor even almost got hurt because of me.

I take a deep sigh and lay on my bed, staring up to the ceiling.

It's been quite a while since we met and we've been great friends since; but a while ago I've come to realize that, I like Razor, and more than I'd like to admit. I've honestly probably liked him since we've met.

It hurts having my bad luck get in the way of things. I mean, I know Razor wouldn't think anything of the sort about me anyways, so in the end, it doesn't matter.

Sometimes I just think it would be best to keep distance from Razor so he wouldn't get hurt or anything because of me.

I tend to put away any thoughts like that in the back of my mind. After all, he's told me countless times he doesn't care, and that he's even happy to help me out with my luck.

But lately, thoughts like this, have been really getting to me.

I mean today was just another example, how my luck affects others.

Because of my badluck, Razor and the pack basically got nothing. Razor had almost gotten hurt too.

'Badluck really sucks, huh.'

Isn't that why everyone on my team left to take a break? well, "a break" is what I'd like to say.

I close my eyes attempting to get some rest, but I don't think my mind is going to be very willing today.

'What would be better?'

I'll head over to Fischl's tomorrow. Who knows.

I look over to my side and see a paper folded, sitting atop my bed side table, the poem me and razor had wrote.

'Still sounds the way it had before'

I give a slight smile and think about the words that are contained on that page.

But if only they could be true.