Thousand Winds Temple

I run into the Thousands Wind Temple. 

'this was where the map said right?'

I slow my pace looking around for wherever that evil person may have burried Barbara's things... 

'i dont see anything, did I get the place wrong?'

I think back to when I was at the cathedral, and now that I think about it, I really didn't get that good of a look at the map did i.

I hear a noise and turn to see where it came from, holding my sword ready to fight. I turn to see the entrance of the temple.

I hear the sound again.

I lowered my sword, disappearing and reappearing behind me, and slowly, I venture in.

Once I enter, I hear a frustrated voice; muttering under their breath,
hearing their voice from the soft echos in the room.

"hello?" I shout, followed with small echos.

"who there."

I hear a voice respond, sounding more like a demand rather than a question; along with the voice I hear movement, and a sharp sound shortly after. Like an activation of some kind.

'A vision?'

I walk farther and see a boy with long white hair and a dark brown hood, in a defensive stance.

'ah, I was right...' I think to myself as I look at the purple claws surrounding his hands, a thin layer of electricity surrounding him.

"Uh, hi. I'm Bennett." I wave my hand and smile, trying not to seem hostile in any way, he already seems kind of scared. "I was uh, Looking for something. For a friend! I heard a... growling sound? I heard it from in here, so I was just wondering." I laugh nervously, realizing how shaky my voice is.

"..."

He stays silent, but slowly lowers his claws, the sound of electricity now to quite even be heard. 

'that's good'

I hunch down, give a sigh of relief, glad that there was no need to fight.

I look back up and take a look at the gate that separates us both. Didn't really notice it at first, you know, kind of being a little scared and all.

"um how did you get over there?" I ask, there didn't seem to be other way in other than how I entered.

"I enter...same as you. Gate. Close. I-"

He had paused, looking away, like he didn't want to admit the situation he was in.