Trapped Together

I sit down and sigh, putting my head against the gate that blocks R-Ra-what was it?

I turn around. "could you continue telling me your name?" I smile and laugh, covering the embarrassment of what just happened.

"Razor."

I hear him sit down on the other side, I feel his hair brush against my back. "I'm sorry Razor, I wanted to help you but instead I got my self stuck, and you even more."

I close my eyes feeling stupid.

'damn my luck.'

The best we can do now is just wait. I did tell Traveler to head for the Thousand Winds Temple, so they'll come to help us soon. I hope.

I hear a grumbling noise from Razor's side of the gate.

'He must be upset.'

Of course he would; a person offers to help only to make the situation worse. That's just how it is for me. "Hey, Razor, I'm sorry for making this thing worse. I just-" he cuts me off.

"No. No sorry."

I hear him get up and I trun around  to see what he is doing. Razor is facing me with his hands holding onto the bars of the gate that separates us. His gaze fixed onto mine, with an intimidating gaze.

"You do nothing wrong. Gate closed on own. Bad timing."

'yeah right, everything went wrong because of me.'

I look over to the side of the room, my gaze down onto the floor. It didn't just happen because of "bad timing" like razor says, it's only because I'm here.

I look back over to Razor. "Look, it wasnt just bad timing, you see i-" I'm interrupted once again but this time a growling sound, coming from Razor's side.

Razor wraps his arms around his stomach, a small pout forming across his face. "oh, are you hungry?" 

'that's what the growling sound from before must have been.'

he responds with a light nod, but even before he had answered I was already rummaging through my backpack.

"I came here In a hurry so I dont have much but here." I toss him an apple from my bag.