A New Poem

"Write poems?" Book asks. "Of course I can, but poems of Liyue, have a great difference to those here in Mondstadt."

I go through the thing in my room, looking for things to write.

I cant find any.

"But, why do you ask?"

I rush out of room to look for Klee.

I go down stairs and knock on the door next to Jean's office.

"Hello?" I hear voice call out.

"It is me, Razor. I need help."

"Razor!" Excited voice shouts. "You need help? Why? Don't worry I can break out to help you!"

Ah, bad idea for Klee.

"No no no, I just need-" I pause to think of words. "Paper, and, colors."

"Ah okay, one moment Razor, and I'll get you what you need." Klee shouts as voice gets farther from door.

Hear Klee move around with sounds of bombs hitting the ground with thuds, as she looks.

Very unsafe for Klee.

Boom!

"Woops, sorry!" Klee shouts with small laugh in voice.

I am worried.

"Razor!"

I turn, i see Book is at the stairs.

"You didn't awnser my question, and why did you run off like that?" Book asks me.

I try to explain, knock from door interrupts me.

"Here you go Razor. I found it!"

Paper slides from under door, blue, yellow, and red colors roll out too, but paper, looks burnt.

"Sorry, one of my bombs messed up while I was looking." Klee says behind door.

"Uh, it is" I look at paper, I can still write "okay."

I grab colors and Books arm, head back up to room.

"Help write poem." I tell Book.

I sit on bed and Book sits on chair.

"I am willing to help you the best I can, but the sudden urgency?"

"Xingqiu." I say Book's name, to show that I mean my words. "I think, I do "have feelings" like you said."

I look to paper on bed. Very blank. I want to let Bennett know, even if he does not like me anymore, I wish to stay with him.

"He once made poem, and it made me feel very warm inside." I remember poem, but only very little words.

'Wolfhook and dandelion'

"I want to make poem to, so he can feel same warmth he made me feel, but I need help. I cant write poem." I finish my words.

Xingqiu looks with a face I never seen before.

Shock?

His face soon turns to smile.

"So you plan to confess then. That's is quite the bold choice for you Razor, I respect your decision and I am glad to assist you." Xingqiu smiles, very happy.

"Let's keep it simple okay, something that says what's on your mind, try out a practice line first."

"Here is line. Is it good?"

"That's too long, try sticking with simple sentences, it would be better with your vocabulary too."

"Okay."

"That looks better. You can start writing what you actually want now."

Me and Xingqiu work hard. I write my words and he had gone to look for poems, to inspire, I think.

"I am done." I say.

Poem take much time for me, but I like my poem.

"Wolfhook and dandelion. huh, nice words you might have a talent for poems Razor."

I jump. Pull paper close. No one can see.

"No." I growl.

"I apologize, it's not meant for me after all. No worries, that's all I read, nothing more." Xingqiu puts hands up in playing way.

I look at poem one more time.

I want Bennett to be back again.

'I miss you Bennett.'

'And I know that I like you.'

'A lot.'