Searching

I walk to the entrence of Wolvendom, only to see several Knights stationed at its entrance patrolling the area.

One of the knights spot me.

"Excuse me young adventure, but I must ask you what is your purpose here?"

"What's going on, you guys dont usually patrol here do you?" I ask,  confused on number of knights here. Usually there would be one knight here every now and then, but from what I see, there seems to be at least four in this area.

The knights says. "There are currently issues going on among the wolves of this area and another, we are here to keep people away from this area."

"I need to see someone here though." I state.

"Anyone from this area has been moved to a safer area until the dispute with the wolves has been resolved. I'm sorry, but if you are looking for someone, you'll have to speak to Jean, the Acting Grand Master, regarding the person you are looking for." The knight states as he waves goodbye and advises me to leave one last time.

"Oh I see, thank you." I tell the man as I walk away, heading back to Mondstadt.

My leg now being to sting, I begin to walk more in a limp than I was before. I'm probably not suppose to be walking on it for this long, but I'm sure it's fine for now.

I look up to the sky and see that its nearly almost sunset. The sky still mostly blue, with warm oranges and yellows leaking into the sky, from the sun.

I enter the Favonius building, the Hall empty; Jean's office, locked.

How was I supposed to ask where Razor was when I had no one to ask?

I hear small steps quickly head down the stairs.

"Bennett! I haven't seen you in forever!" A small voice shouts.

I look to see Klee, as she runs up a hugs me, hurting my leg a bit more than it already does.

'Ouch'

"Hey Klee, it has been hasn't it." I begin to ask. "Say, do you happen to know where Razor is? The knights said he wasn't in Wolvendom."

"Razor?" She says the name with curiosity. "Of course I do, but it's a secret." Klee holds her index finger to her mouth as if to be quiet.

"He's currently busy right now with Xingqiu."

Xingqiu? Wasn't he that kid from Lyiue? What did he have to do with Razor?

"Can I please know where he's at Klee?"

"No can do, it's a secret."

"Pretty please?" I ask one more time

"Hmmm, okay!" She says as she points over to the doors on my right. "They're in library right now, so you have to be quiet."

"Thank you Klee, I'll see you later okay?" I thank her heading over to the library doors.

She waves by and begins to head towards the stairs again.

I open one of the doors to the library, walking in quietly as I hear voices coming from the downstairs part of the library.

I walk out towards the stairs.

"Razor?"

I come to see the blue haired boy I had met a couple while back, standing next to a white haired boy with wide red eyes, both looking back at me.

"Bennett."