Angel Share Encounter

A group of people enter the tavern. The group being, The Knights of Favonius. This time, a boy with long silver hair seems to have joined them as well.

'Must be the kid from Wolvendom'

Kaeya, last time he visited, mentioned their new guest. He would be living with the knights for a while.

"Hey Diluc!" Amber walks over to the bar waving her hand with a big smile.

"Hello Amber, To what do I owe the pleasure for the knights to be visiting tonight?" I look over to the silvered hair boy, who is looking around the room, his arms kept close to his sides, alerted by the slightest sounds of chatter and the clatter of glasses.

He seems defensive, but it almost seems as if he's looking for something or someone as well.

'Interesting'

"We're here to celebrate Razor's third day of staying with us!" Amber shouts in her usual energetic tone.

"Razor? So that's your name huh?" I tilt my head towards Razor, his eyes now meeting mine. The boy nods with a small grunt as his way to say yes.

"I believe I've heard your name somewhere before." I look off onto the walls of my tavern and quickly glance back over to Razor, his expression was that of a curious pup, just by mentioning the familiarity of his name. He seemed as if he wanted me to elaborate on where I may of heard his name, but I quickly move the topic onto drinks.

"So what will it be today?"

"The usual." Kaeya says in his usual singing tone.

"Same here!" Amber pipes in.

"The usual for both, understood."

The two walk off, saying they go find table for the others in the group, heading to the back of the tavern.

"So what will it be for you Miss. Lisa?" I ask as I turn my attention to the three left standing at the bar, Being Lisa, Razor, and Klee.

"For me? Oh I'm simply here to watch over these two darlings." She hums while pushing klee and Razor in front of her."They've been cooped up for so long, I just wanted them to have a bit of fresh air."

"I see, so what would it be for you Razor? You're clearly not of the age to drink, so you're options are limited." He looks up at me with the expression of someone how had just returned to reality, he hadn't been focused on the conversation at all.

'Who could he be looking for'

I figured it must be some person, but how I mentioned his names's familiarity, which I've actually never heard before, the way he was acting just happened to peak my interests.

"It fine." He spoke "I am not thirsty, just wanted to go outside." His words were a bit broken, but easy to understand.

"Klee would like some Apple Cider Master Diluc!" Klee had climbed on top of one of the stools at the bar, her arms in the air, shouting her order.

"Thank you for your order Klee, but you should get down before you fall now."

"Okie." Klee jumps down, grabbing Razor's arm pulling him over to where Kaeya and Amber had seated themselves, Lisa following behind.

I'm standing behind the bar, tending to dirty mugs and the usual customers, Charles happened to be sick this week so I'm taking over for him. I can hear kaeya and Klee laughing, those two currently being the loudest in the tavern, Amber and Lisa seem to be having a nice conversation, while Razor Is sitting besides Klee, messing with one of Kaeya's empty cups.

'Seems he didn't find who he was looking for'

I hear the entrance of the tavern open and quickly focus on the new customer.

"Hey Char- oh, he's not here today?"

"Welcome to The Angels Ahare, I'm afraid Charles is out today." The boy was wearing a brown sleeveless shirt with dark navy shorts and had incredibly light blond hair; seemed to be from the Adventures Guild. "So what will you be having today?" I ask the boy.

"Oh, I just came to relax and listen to the bards preform here, so no drinks for me."

The boy looks around the tavern and his eyes seem to stop on one group, The Knights of Favonius.

"Uh...on second thought" he laughs nervously while taking cautious steps back to the tavern door. "It looks pretty crowded in here. Maybe I'll come by another time."

I hear a clatter from one of the tables in the tavern, I turn to see Razor was now standing, the mug he was playing with had now fallen onto the floor.

I look back at the boy that had been standing by the door to see him quickly make his way out, Razor, swifty following after.

'I take back what I said, seems he found them after all'

"Oh no, Razor ran off." I hear Lisa and amber chating in the back, looks like they didn't see the boy who had entered earlier.

Interesting, but of course, it's still nothing of my concern.