𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

A/N:

This is my one of my books that I'm writing! I am not an experienced writer and do not have a degree for literature! I am a young teenager who writes and provides books! There will be many mistakes in here because it's part of the learning process! Some chapters have been edited, some have not.

I will not tolerate any rude comments on my book! This is just for fun and I do not take it seriously! (too seriously)

You will NOT copy any of my chapters in this book, or any of my others.

This book CONTAINS bad language, sexual scenes, violence, blood, and things that may not make you comfortable. THIS IS A WARNING! SMUTTY SMUT SMUT!!!

My writing is my own. I make these ideas so I won't be fond of it if anyone takes it.

As I edit my book Hands Off and Ruined Secrets, keep in mind that I was 13 when I wrote that, trust me, it's not the best I can do.

You may now proceed the reading. Make sure to click that star and follow me! If you enjoy reading, recommend this book to others!

I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing it! I PUBLISH NEW CHAPTERS CONSTANTLY!

IF YOU DON'T PRESS THE STAR AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER, I WILL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!

Thank you and have a good day/night!

*flips hair and eats popcorn*

What are you waiting for? START!