Chapt. Twenty-Two I Cant Believe It...

{ So i got a new computer so i finally updated it, so continue to read and im sorry for the wait... you can blame the computer that broke with half of my chapter in it... so i had to rewrite it when i finally got a new computer... so yea... vote <3 comment <3 fan <3 share <3 lol =P }

Chapter Twenty-Two

How would he beat him... how would Alex manage to do more then Jake has... he asked me to marry him... weather i want to or not doesnt matter but he confessedall his loe to me when he showed me that ring when he bent down on one knee and proposed... how could the other man of my dreams compete. Should i just let him go now... so it wont hurt as much.. but what if Alex is the one for me not Jake... im not sure yet i cant let either of them go... but if i dont i could hurt them more then it will hurt me to be wrong... maybe i should let both of them go... WAIT i cant i honestly believe one of those boys is my soul mate. But which one.

Ding Dong!

I opened my door and became to walk upstairs stopping only briefly to look in the mirror. I kind of had a cow girl look going for me today. My dark brown, chesnut hair was straightened this orning but pulled back into two little pigtails, i wore dark denim cut offs (short shorts), a navy blue tank top tucked into them and a white blouse that was not buttoned up, as i said a cow girl look. I reached the door and already had my friends there, all except Jacob. I sighed as i pulled on my boots which just happened to be Cow Girl boots thats Kiley had gone out earlier to buy me, using my money, so technically i bought them for myself.

"Ty... PLEASE stop looking at my butt." i said not even looking at him, hes just so predictable.

"But i like your fine looking butt." he smirked.

OWW! I felt a hand slap my butt and automatically brought my foot up and canned Tyler who was  think standing behind me.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR." he yelled a hint of laughter in his voice.

"You know very well not to touch.slap what you call my very fine looking butt." i smirked.

Turning around i saw Ty retreat to the couch, grabbing the spot i had kicked.

"Guess your not getting those Strawberries i so kindly packed for you." he said.

"Hmmm... how you gonna stop me?" i laughed skipping to the kitchen to grab the container of my favorite berrys.

Alex was waiting by the door for me. I heard him whistle as i started coming back towards him and my awaiting friends.

"OH SHUSH!" i hollored speeding my pace to a run.

I jumped on the boy who was waiting for me. He caught me like i expected and i twisted my legs around him so i was in a stable position, put my arms around his neck as we pationatly kissed. I didnt notice where i was and it felt like the kiss lasted only an instant  when we pulled away.

"As much as i enjoy seeing my sister make out with a boy, could you gus get a move on we do have a party to get ready for." Hailey commented, a hint of humor in her green eyes.

I stood dead still as i looked at my sister. We wearnt making out were we...?

"Oh yes you were.' Tyler laughed from the couch were he lay, as if he could read my mind.

My cheeks turned red as i said goodbye to my friends embaressment corsing through my viens, probably traveling in my blood.

I laughed as i grabbed Alexs hand and raced towards my car. He was driving so he circled around to the other side while i hopped over my door. i wonder where he was taking me... i know he has to distract me for a while, since Kiley was setting up the party and EVERYONE is getting ready for the night of there lives. Jacobs was funn and flirtatious, Haileys was down to earth and commforting Jacobs will be Exciting and dirty. I curled my tongue as i thought of the party tonight and bringing out my wildside. What about Tyler and Izzy though, they would BOTH be at my party tonight and theres the whole drama with them uhg, why cant everything be simple, why does it have to be complicated. Its too late in the day for them to work things out and im afriad that might never happen.