Chaper Two Comfort

Comfort

We all walked up to my front door, my house was light blue, you climber to wooden steps to get to my front door. Though my house didn’t amount to anything like the house we’d be sleeping at for the next few days it was still a decent size. Turning my door knob, I opened the door, knowing it wasn’t locked because my parents were home today to help settle us all in for the night, as well as my sitting having beaten us home. Lillian Summers was almost five hours away and we all wanted to get their early so we could settle in, so tonight we’d stay at my house and set off at dawn.

“Hello Mr. and Mrs. Haven. Long time no see eh.” I heard my boyfriend exclaim.

“Hello, you have became more of a gentleman today you used the door instead of sneaking in my daughters window.” my father laughed.

“DADDY!” I blurted out.

“Hear that dad she daddied, you might want to back away before you don’t get that goodbye hug and promise not to sleep with her little jakey wakey.” Hailey commented as she walked in to the living room, her locks of brown hair in perfect curls, Hail’s was defiantly the prettiest girl in the school.

I turned my back on my family, waving hello to my mother as I did it. The house I lived in had four floors, the main one had the kitchen, living room, dining room and first bathroom, the upstairs had my parents bedroom, two guest bedrooms and a computer room a long with another bathroom. In fact every floor had one bathroom, the top floor was my sisters room she has her bed in the middle of it and couches and stuff on the side it was baby blue. My room however was soft yellow, it was the whole basement. We walked to the steps quickly.

“Aly I cant believe you how many times do I have to tell you you’re the prettiest girl in the school not hails. I can just tell when your thinking that, baby your beautiful how many times do have to tell you that,” Jacob whispered in my hair.

I blushed at his words, he always knew what to say to me though I always question if he means it or if he’s just saying it so that I love him more. When you walk down the steps you open a door and you see the laundry room, if you open the door in that room it leads you to the rest of the basement. I turned the main area of the basement into a living room area I have two other rooms in my room, one is the guest room and the other is actually where I sleep and everything all though most nights when Jake sneaks into my room through my window which is low to the ground but big enough for him to get through I sleep curled up to him on my pull out couch.

Our rooms were already set up, my mom made them for us while we were at school. The guest bedroom which was grass green was made up for Melissa she always needed her private space. I’d be sleeping in my room, no doubt with Jacob. I had three pull out bed couches, my mother pulled out all of them, one for Kiley, one for Tyler and one for my sister Hailey, my room was set up more for guests so shed sleep down here with us. My father insisted that the third bed was for Jacob not wanting to think that his daughter would be in the same bed as her boyfriend, but inside he knew that Hail’s would be tucked in there tonight.

Kiley knowing my house to well walked right over to the mini fridge hidden the closet, its not a secret but everyone forgets about it that is except Kiley and Jacob’s been remembering it these last few times to.

Before Kiley was even in that direction Jacob yelled at his sister “Grab me a Pepsi sis.”

“Actually Kiley would you please get him a coke,” Jacob looked at me surprised I hated coke, it made my teeth all gross as well as my mouth so I never had it, “You’ve bee over so much I convinced myself to buy you some.” I said smiling at him.