Chapter Nineteen Surprise...

{I AM SOOO SOOO SORRY!!! This chapter was UNBELIEVABLY HARD to write... i hope you will forgive me after you read this.. because this chapter let me tell you is pretty good... got a GIANT surprise... im so sorry it took so long... hope you enjoy... vote if you like please...}

Chapter 19

Off we go I guess, most people think I’m lucky but id just rather have one birthday party, I don’t need three, like there are kids out there who don’t even get one so why should I get three. I cant do anything about it though because Melissa and Kiley are too wrapped up in helping Tyler (for Melissa) and Alex (for Kiley) make the perfect party but then they also want to have a just friends one so I get THREE! I feel so selfish, I’m going to make sure I sponsors or whatever you call it a child, I mean I’m rich, why cant I spoil someone not blood related. Oh, that’s right I can!

“Get in the car already,” Jacob mumbles, but it was loud enough to break my train of thought.

Uhg! I hop into my Porsche, I had to let him drive because he wont tell me where were going, stupid surprises I love them but as I’ve mentioned before despise the wait. It doesn’t take long at all for the car to stop. I look around at my surroundings, I’m in a parking lot surrounded by a few stores not many and most of them are either grocery stores, dollar stores or fast food places. Why are we here, I cant believe Mel helped plan this. I hop out of the car, we have no valuables in there so we leave the roof down, and don’t bother locking the doors but the alarm is turned on, weird I know. Jake pulls me into a McDonalds, wow… McDonalds really. Next time they should just fly me to Canada and let me eat at my favorite Fast Food restaurant TimHortans that would be so much better then this.

I order 2 grilled chicken ranch snack wrap, umm! umm! yumm! I get a vanilla milkshake, for a drink, since they are all out of chocolate, lame McDonalds. Jacob gets a 10 piece chicken nugget meal and a crispy chicken burger; for a drink he gets a medium Pepsi. That guy sure can eat. Somehow Jake finish’s first, snack wraps are so small and you can eat it really fast but yet he’s done first, sometimes I think that boys a pig. When we were both done we walked out of the restaurant.

He took my hand in his, as we walked down the sidewalk. What could be here that he would take me for my birthday, we should be getting into the car and going somewhere else. He slowed down his pace a little and took his hand out of mine. I was about to pout about him letting me go when I felt the hand that had just recently been touching my small hand, slip around my waist. He pulled me in tight, I felt his warmth transfer into me, it gave me comfort.

“I Love You.” he told me.

I turned and look up into his dazzling blue eyes and replied, “I love you two babe.”

We walked in silence now, just loving each others company and touch. It didn’t take long till I felt his warm breath on the side of my head right near my ear.

“Were hear,” he whispered softly.

His hand moved again, it disappeared from my waist as he opened the door. Once it was closed he grabbed my hand comforting me. I didn’t know where we were or what we were doing and it was kind of scaring me.

Jake led me to the counter where a lady was, she had short pink hair spiked up in a Mohawk, she had tattoos all up her arms, and piercing’s everywhere.

“Do you have an appointment,” she asked Jake, in a nice voice surprisingly, you would expect it to be ruder because of what she looked like, But I guess don’t judge a book by its cover, even though we all do it.

“Yes, Haven.”

“Right this way.” the lady said to Jake.

He followed the girl pulling me along, to a spot in the corner. The lady told me to sit in the chair. I’m so confused.