Chapter Four The Arrival

The Arrival

Hailey brought the car to a stop, once inside the giant four car garage, it already had three cars in it. My car is a 911 carrera 4s cabriolet racing green metallic Porsche. My sisters is a 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Metallic Jet stream Blue. Our guest car is a Rally yellow 2011 Chevrolet Camaro. People could also drive the escalade but everyone would prefer not to since it doesn’t really fit in here. I stepped out of the car after Tyler got out. Hailey lock up the car as we all walked outside into the beautiful sun. It felt good the heat pressed against by tan skin. I had changed out of my slippers into my boots five minutes before we got here. It was two in the afternoon not exactly when we wanted to be here but it will do.

The house was huge even on the outside. It had 5 floors the main floor was like my house. Hailey’s Room again was on the very top floor and mine was on the very bottom. Hailey’s room had a guest room and since she and Mel were really close, Melissa was staying with her. The floor right above had a bunch of guest rooms which we had turned into other rooms, Tyler got one of the two guest rooms, the other was just there, though my dad says its Jacob’s . The two other rooms on that floor are an office/computer lab and a library which no one ever uses but it was my grandpas so we didn’t want to change it. The floor above that was the very top. The floor below the main one had 2 more guest bedrooms one for Kiley the other just there. It had another kitchen and a family room. If you went down another flight of stairs you’d get my room. My room was just one big room. I had my queen sized bed on the farthest side of the room filled with my room type stuff like my dresser, vanity set, and stuff like that. On the closest part I had two couches and a big 42 inch flat screen TV. I had desks and other stuff around the room including a bunch of cat stuff.

We have three cats a black and white male named Tuxedo, but we all call him Tux. A soft orange female named Squirrel. Tuxedo is my cat, while Squirrel is my sisters, I have a bigger love of cats then my sisters so the last is also mine. She is a brown tabby named Thistle.

Our door is a big arch way and is attached to a little deck in the front with a swing and a telescope. We all walked in the door, even I was amazed by the place which I love. This is my home and always had been I loved it here from the day I was born, came out here every summer, lots of times with Kiley so she knows her way around. Jacob was also here before but that was so long ago I doubt he remembers.

Meow!

“Tuxedo!” I yelled as I ran towards him he ran away never was a cat for attention or big noises. My neighbor comes over every day to feed them she practically lives here when I’m not around.

I went back to the door and took off my shoes before grabbing my bag and running downstairs. Dropping my bag off I ran back upstairs.

“Melissa your staying in my room, I’ll show you the way, Tyler I’ll show you your room two hurry up now.” Hailey told Mellie and Ty.

“Kiley, your on the lower floor and Jake your with me.” I said.

Jacob smiled at me and attempt to hold my hand but I skipped ahead as I lead them to their rooms. Kiley mumbled something under her breath about me and Jacob but I was to glad to be here to car. Jacob on the other hand rolled his eyes at his sister and ran to catch up with me.

After leading Kiley to her room, I bolted downstairs, Jacob following me.

“Now do we get some time alone.” He asked.

“Jake I want to but…” I got cut off by an intense kiss.

We kept kissing and we made our way to my bed on the far side of the room. This would be a good time to have the bed on the closer side, I thought. Jacob didn’t seem to car he had already pulled off my shirt and was starting to take off his.