Chapter Twelve Date With Alex

{So here's the next chapter, I've had some writers block, but i got through it. I'm working on another book to right now, its based a bit on my life, Im not sure when i will post it because i want to get a few chapters done before i upload, ill let you know when im gonna upload it. Its called Total Eclipse Of My Heart! </3 I hope you like this chapter. }

          Date with Alex

    My phone started to ring behind me, it was on the dining room table. I ran towards it trying to reach it in time. By the time I got there my phone had rung three times before stopping all together. Picking up my phone I checked the caller I.D, it was Alex. Please don’t tell me he’s calling to cancel on our date, I’m already ready just wait for him to pick me up. I even left my hair curly for him, please tell me he’s not going to cancel.  I started to dial him back when I heard a car honk outside. Could it be him. I grabbed my cell phone, as well as my purse as I walked out of my gigantic summer house. I locked it behind me, then ran to see Alex in my Porsche. How’d he get that I thought we were going to take his old dirty mustang. I hopped over the side of the car into the passenger seat.

    I could already tell that this date would be totally different from the last one, just by what I was wearing. Alex had told me to dress comfy, and where shoes I could move in. I wore dark green short shorts with a light green tank top, my shoes were easy to move in, they were black converse. Jacobs date was romantic and nice, while this one looked like it would be fun and enjoyable.

    The car drove full speed ahead, and I mean it full speed. My eyes were closed as we drove, I felt the wind hit my face, he force was tremendous and it was cold against my bare skin. My hair tossed around, in the gusts of the hard wind. Today had perfect weather the sun high in the mid day sky, the heat pressed against my white skin. The music was blasting in the car. On hot days most people run the air conditioning on high, but with the roof down and Alex driving air conditioning would just slip away so I settled for the chilly wind.

    Alex slowed down a little bit, so I took up my chance. I climbed over my seat into the back of my car. I know it was dangerous because even when he slowed down we were still driving at high speeds, but this was how I acted when I was with him, dangerous, wild and fun. I grabbed the picnic basket up from the floor, onto the seat. Digging through it I found a can of ice tea for Alex, and a Pepsi for me, as well as two sandwich’s, a chicken salad one for myself, and a egg salad one for my date. Making sure to put the basket back where I found it, I climbed back to my spot, Our mid day snack was delicious, and all we did while we ate was catch up, talk, laugh, sing, we just had fun. It was like we had never grown apart, we were still those two trouble makers that we use to be. Eventually the car came to a stop, on the side of the road, in the middle of no where. We both hopped out of the side of the car and met up.

    “Come on follow me Aly.” Alex hollered at me, as he ran into the forest.

    I followed him as he ran through the lush bushes. A few times I lost track of the back pack hanging on his back. We were going on a hike. To most girls hiking on a date would so lame, but I loved to hike, but I knew Alex and he would do more then just hike. I ran faster and faster until I finally got up to him, where I stopped and walked.

    “Finally you catch up.” he said to me, his hazel eyes looked down at me.

    I felt his hand wrap around my waist, instead of him pulling me close I snuggled up to him as we walked through the bush. When we reached a log that was in the middle of our path, Alex would go over it first, then turn around to grab my hand to help me over it. Then we’d continue walking hand in hand, fingers interlocked. Just like with Jacob everything felt right. I leaned my head on his shoulder while we walked, feeling safe and happy with him by my side, just feeling his touch.