Chapter Six Dinner party

Dinner Party

“Hurry up baby.” Jacob yelled to me.

We were going out for dinner with Alex, It Had been a week since he first came to the house, the picnic had been nice, we had white wine with sandwich’s. He came over often this week. Tonight he decided to take all of out for a formal dinner to Les Rouge Biscuits. Jacob already in his suit was waiting for me to finish up. I had left my hair curly this morning and just touched it up to make the ringlets perfect. I put my hair in a bun, leaving some pieces of my chestnut brown hair out to shape my face. My eye shadow was soft purple along with my mascara which was a little dark. My lips light pink along with my cheeks. I was just finishing zipping up my dress which was a little higher then knee length. It was a metallic purple bubble dress so it was a little ruffled and had a bow across my chest.

“Uhg, Jake get Mel please.” I shouted into the hall.

Moments later Melissa was entering my room. She gasped when she saw me, I twirled some of the curly hair I had left out.

“How do I look.” I asked biting down on my pink lip.

“Wow! Jakes one lucky man tonight.” She replied.

I pointed at my zipper, which was to far away for me to reach, she shook her head and zipped it up. Melissa and Hailey both weren’t dressed yet Kiley and Tyler were about to take the guest car and leave, I was letting Jacob drive me in my Porsche and Hailey would be taking her car a little later with Mellie. Once Mel finished with my zipper I grabbed my open toe black high heels which I had placed on my bed earlier and put them on as Mel ran and shoed everyone to the floor above. After two minutes of waiting I walked confidently out of my room up the stairs to everyone else.

I heard a bunch of gasps as I walked out into the light of that floor.

“Baby you look so beautiful.” Jake told me as he kissed me on the lips.

Kiley who wasn’t their because we were waiting for her introduction for the night, walked out of her room wearing a dress about the same length as mine medium blue with black lace attached to it starting a little down the chest. Both of our dresses were strapless. She looked beautiful with her hair crimped thanks to Hailey, she wore light blue eye shadow black eyeliner and black mascara, her lips sparkled a little otherwise the same.

We both gasped at the sight of the others, but didn’t have to say what we thought since we both thought the same gorgeous. Hailey and Melissa got changed really fast they looked just as pretty as they did when the took an hour and a half. We were just about to leave when they both came down the stairs. Hailey were a soft green dress that was tight to her untill the hip were it slightly went to sides in ruffles, a black bow across the center. Her hair straight and reached down below her shoulders. Melissa wore a black dress same length as the others, it went out to the sides more then Hailey’s dress did. It had more ruffles in it, one side was a little longer then the other leaving the dress on a slant which was how it was suppose to just like Hail’s it stuck to her body until the hips. She wore yellow high heels with it, as well as yellow eye shadow. Her hair in perfect curls that gently touched her shoulder like normally but she did have a black glittery head band in it.

Jacob pulled my Porsche into the parking lot, he had wanted the roof down but I told him it was up, so it wouldn’t mess my hair, but on the way back he could drive with it down. Hailey pulled her car in beside us she ended up driving Ty and Kiley in her car, just like mine her roof was up. Alex’s car was few spots down he was still driving the same mustang as he had a few years ago. I laughed as I saw the old car sitting in the parking lot not fitting in at all with the brand new expensive cars all around it.