Chapter Nine Girls Night Out

Girls Night Out

    “Aly. Wake up.” I could hear Melissa shriek as she entered my room.

    I grabber Jakes pillow out from under his head, and tried to use it to block all sound from my ears. Jacob rolled off the bed startled by my movement with his pillow.

    “Ow.” he gasped as he climbed back on to our bed, “Alyssa Haven now that you made me wake up Im going to make you.”

    Uh Oh! I hated being tickled and that was exactly what he was going to do. Before he even came close to touching me with his fingers, I had flung myself off the bed and stood beside him with a fake grin on my face.

    He laughed at me as I walked to take a shower. Today was girls night out but Melissa and Hailey planned it so that it was more like a day out. It was five thirty in the morning and they were making me get up. I mean I love shopping as much as the next girl but really five thirty, come on. I turned on the show, warm but still hot, before I slipped out of my clothes. My mother had always taught me to brush your hair before going into the shower and in it. So once pushing the brush through my thick brown head of hair I jumped inside the shower.

    The steam from the heat, rose high above my head, it cleaned my nose out, I didn’t want to admit it but I was getting a little sick, so a shower made my stuffed up nose better. The water felt nice against my skin. I applied my shampoo and conditioner, after bout five minutes of soaking up my shower. After wards I took my brush and brushed my hair out. After about fifteen minutes in the shower the water started to get cold. I twisted the handle of the shower knob stopping the flow of water. Jacob would kill me later, luckily he was the only one left to have a shower even Ty had woken up early or never gone to sleep cant remember which one, Mel used that to try and get me out of bed, like that would work.

    I opened the door to the shower and reached to the side, grabbing my purple flower towel that was hanging there. Rapping it around me I moved my body out of the shower, towards the door. I twisted the door knob, but checked to make sure only Jake was there before I entered.

I got changed into dark blue jean short shorts and a yellow tank top. Then threw on my yellow bench sweater. Glancing into the mirror I saw my eyes bright green with no make up on, my lips dry and pink, hair dripping with warm water, cheeks without color. Out of the bottom draw of my vanity mirror I grabbed my makeup bag. I applied black eyeliner, and lightly covered my eyelid with yellow sparkly eye shadow, then curled my eye lashes. Now when I gazed into the mirror i saw a gorgeous girl, she looked about 5’4, her hair was still dripping,  I couldn’t tell exactly what her weight was but she looked to be quite skinny.

    Letting a sigh out I reached down to grab, my moist towel from the ground. Which I wrapped around my long hair, to make it dry a little before I used my blow dryer. Five minutes later my hair slightly touched my shoulders in brown ringlets, they were not perfect, but they were curls. I hated my hair curly because Alex loved it he thought it was cute, so I thought it was ugly. I loved my hair crimped, since Jacob loved it. I moved to my bathroom where it took me five minutes to crimp my hair, before walking up the flights of stairs that led two floors up.

    “Good Morning Sis!” Hailey exclaimed sitting on the couch, texting somebody probably Melissa.

    “How do you want your eggs?” Kiley asked me.

    “Good Morning To You To Hail’s, ummm, scrambles Kile’s.” I replied to both of them.

    Kiley nodded her head, and quickly finished every ones eggs. Nobody took long to eat, all of us were eager to go out. Tyler and Jacob were eager to have the house to their selves. I walked to the garage with the other girls. We drove in my Porsche, the roof down our hair blowing. It reminded me of my dream, the feeling of being free, then it reminded me of Alex, which brought up the memory of the kiss. I attempted to block out the thought. so I pushed the volume up button multiple times. The four of us sang to the music. It didn’t take long for us to pull up into the parking lot of  Majestic Hill view Mall. We strode confidently towards the door of the mall. Once by the door, Kiley pulled out her camera and got a stranger to take a picture of all of us.