Chapter Fourteen Trust Not, Trust Deffinatly

{ Okay, so this is the next chapter. I wrote it in Tyler's point of view, and i would like to do more chapters in his point of view, because i like Tylers character, you learn a lot more about him, i would appreciate if you comment and tell me what you think of Ty, and if i should do chapters later on in his point a view. So i dont like to swear often, i just dont, but thats me and Tyler's character was expressed better with LOTS of swears, sorry if you dont like them but they just helped, with the anger he feels and the struggle, its his character, Alyssa doesnt swear typically and niether do the rest of them, but Tyler does. }          

        Chapter 14 (Tyler's POV)

I listened as Alyssa told me where she was, and where she had left her keys the day before, through the phone I was carrying in my hand. Downstairs, on her dresser shouldn't be too complicated.

"Don't worry, your Porsche will be fine, be they're soon," I say into the phone, rolling my eyes as I do so.

As I stroll downstairs into Aly's room, I feel a shiver start in my pocket and move through me in waves. I check my phone receiving Alex's address, it was hard to make out though because of all the un needed letters. Alyssa's fun drunk, she's always showing off her great body, but my so called best friend Jacob never lets me check her out, but does that stop me no. I grab the keys off Aly's dresser, and slip them into the pocket that doesn't have my phone in it. Out of the corner of my eyes, I see a lace bra half out of a draw, I grab it with my hands. Aly's got the body for this kind of stuff, why doesn't she show it off more often. I search the draw and find a black thong that would go with this perfectly. I hear the door start to creek and I throw the lingerie back in the draw and slam it closed.

"Tyler, what the hell are you doing down here," I here Hailey yell at me.

"God, think the worst of me, its not like I'm looking through all her draws, im going to pick her up from Alex's she's completely hung-over and I must say I think she's still drink, but no what I should have looked through all her stuff."

I pull out the draw, I was just looking at.

"Tyler, go pick my sister up now." Hailey commands.

Rolling my hazel eyes, I walk upstairs, running my fingers through my short messy blonde hair. I find the Porsche in the garage, and drive full speed out of the garage almost hitting a pedestrian while doing it. His problem not mine. The roof is already down, but the radio is on a shitty station so I change it to 100.3 the bear. I listen to the heavy metal rock, as I drive pulling up to Alex's in a matter of moments. I open the door to the house, not bothering to knock.

"Hey man." John says to me.

"Hey." I reply.

I stop dead in my tracks when I see Isabella walking down the steps.

"Isabel." I stutter.

"Ty." she says shocked.

God, she's as hot as she was three years ago, her brown eyes shimmered in the light, her black hair, perfectly straight, it brushed her skin a little lower then her shoulders.

"Good to see you Ty." her voice interrupts my thoughts.

"You two," I say rudely, before continuing to walk outside.

"TYLER.... YOU'RE HERE... COME FOR A SWIM..." I hear a cheerful voice yell.

"Ummm... Aly... we have to go..." I reply, glancing back into the house at Isabella.

"Fine." she mumbles before climbing out of the pool.

"ALY..." I holler, while turning my back, "are you aware that you NAKED."