Chapter Eleven Date With Jacob

{Sorry about the delay i have been preoccupied. but im really sorry. This chapter was really hard to right but i hope you guys like it i know that its one of my favorites so far, if you like it please vote. And i'd like to know your guy's predictions about where the books gonna go. Who she will choose, what Alex will do for his date. Do you guys like the characters which one is your favorite. Suggestions on stuff. Anything. Just comment. I hope you wenjoy this chapter as much as i do. The next will hopefully be up soon christmas break will give me lots of time to write though. Vote! Comment! Fan! ENJOY! }  {P.S- I mean it comment}             

           Date with Jacob.

    Jacob was taking me on a date tonight, I was kind of excited I mean I hadn’t really spent any time alone with him, since we got here. He had told me to dress up, I had stayed up all night trying to think of where we could be going. My dress was tight at the top but at about half way down the chest it went outwards not to much though, it was black, the bottom had lace and some places it had yellow roses. I wore black pumps with my dress but they had a yellow bow at the top. I ended up straightening my hair it was Jacobs favorite way, he like it crimped but didn’t love it, he loved it straight. I pinned my bangs upwards. My eyeliner was applied dark, how I always did it when I curled my eyelashes, I had mascara on to make my eye lashes appear thicker. My eye shadow was soft yellow, I had applied sparkles to it, they made my makeup resemble my personality, I kept things inside, in the dark but I enjoyed life, I sparkled.

    Ding Dong!

    Jacob was here to pick me up. I walked upstairs I didn’t have to hold up my dress since it was short. Jacob stood at the door, he looked handsome in his tux his hair was messy the way I loved it. The features on his face were strong, and cute. When he smiled I smiled, I gazed into his blue eyes, they were bright, I felt like he could see into my soul the way he gazed into my green eyes.

    “Off we go, my lady.” he said as he took my hand into his.

    His hand was soft, and as I pressed my fingers into the gaps between his, I gasped. In front of me was a long black limo. The driver opened the door as we approached, closing it behind us. I had always wanted to ride in a limo, Jacob always promised me I would. The sun roof was open, since Jake knew I loved not having a roof above me not being trapped. I watched as Jacob poured me a glass of champagne, my favorite kind too. We made small talk, for the whole trip, until the last few minutes since Jacob wanted it to be a surprise he tied a blindfold around my eyes. I loved surprises but I despised the wait.

    We walked for a while, it was kind of chilly today so I shivered. Jacob saw my shiver and he put his jacket over my shoulders.

    “Thank you.” I whispered.

    He put his arm around my waist, pulling me tight against him as he did so. Soon we walked into a building I could tell because all of sudden it got brighter and warmer. After walking through a few corridors, we stopped. Jacob turned to me and undid my blindfold, but I still had my eyes closed. I felt his hand grasp mine and I opened my green eyes.

    Before me I saw what looked like a dance studio, but the lights were all off, candles were lit around the room. Right in the middle of the room was a table for two, enclosed with a circle of rose petals. It smelt like cinnamon I’m guessing because of the candles. My favorite candle scent is cinnamon, Jacob knows that, there was so many favorites tonight.

    Jacob pulled out my chair for me, like a real gentleman. When I sat down my eyes watered up but not out of sadness out of how special I felt. I looked up into my dates face, he looked worried probably because of my tear filled green eyes. His mouth was turned down wards, his eyes showed concern and that he was upset.