Part 7- Blue Shadow Virus

•••••••••••••
Time skip: 5 months
•••••••••••••

Ahsoka and Melian were glad they were on a mission together, but it was hard to be happy when that virus can destroy life on so many planets. They were riding on one of those creatures with a Gungan, Peppi, arriving to Padmé's and Jar-Jar's last known location pretty quickly

"It's a camera! Peppi, don't let them see you!" Ahsoka whispered. Melian jumped behind a bush, trying to make as little noise as possible. Peppi was standing on the camera and Ahsoka was circling around it. Then she jumped on Peppi and they fell near Melian.
"Good job, Ahsoka!"
"Good job or not these cameras are triggered by movement. There's no way we're getting in that lab this way" she said disappointed. Melian looked down and saw a bomb she had.
"I have an idea!"

Melian was waiting for Anakin's signal. Then she would push the bomb to a point of the lab that is visible thru the mud. Ahsoka, Rex, some men and her would get in there as a distraction, while their masters capture the doctor and find the bombs.
"There's the signal". She took the bomb and brought it there with Force, then she let it go and it exploded, leaving a big hole they can all get thru. Rex and his men came and the action began.

Ahsoka, Rex and Melian had it under control... until the droidekas came. They had no chance against them. Then the roof fell on them.
"What was that?" Melian turned to Ahsoka with a confused look.
"Master! Right on time". Obi-Wan came from the roof that fell.
"Impressive, Master Kenobi, really impressive" Melian laughed a little then nodded, we had to get going.

"It's cute that you try to protect me and all, but you do know you're almost a foot shorter, right?" Melian turned around to see Rex laughing.
"Just kidding Melian, I appreciate it. You're still short though"
"I- excuse me? First of all I don't try to protect you, I protect you. Second of all, I'm not short. It's not my problem all of you are tall" she laughed and pushed him a little. Ahsoka, who was behind them said
"Get a room you two". Both Rex and Melian looked at her with wide eyes, then looked at eachother and started laughing even more.
"It's nice you three are having fun, but we have to catch Dr. Vindi. Melian, if you could contact Anakin about his progress, it would be nice."
"Right away, Master Kenobi" Melian answered, getting serious.

"Hey master, how's it going?"
"Great, absolutely great!" Melian's master said with sarcasm in his voice
"We have Padmé and Jar-Jar, but the doctor escaped."
"You let him get away?" Obi-Wan asked.
"No, I didn't. I just... I didn't let him get away!" He obviously didn't have a valid explanation. Obi-Wan sighed
"Fine, Ahsoka and I will get the bomb squad, you and Melian find the Doctor". "Good luck you two. Master, Rex and I will meet you at your coordinates, stay where you-" Melian was interrupted by Anakin and Padmé entering the room Rex and her were in.
"We're already here, lets go, we can't let him get away!"
"Could've informed me you were coming, but ok!"

(Sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm to lazy to reread this again lmaoo)