chapter one- the introduction

hi, so let's get right to it.

hi, my name is Nova Mckenzie and I am a level 9 agent for S.H.I.E.L.D. 

S.H.I.E.L.D is or was basically my life it's a long story and I guess I will explain my life.

growing up I was difficult which is an understatement. I am an orphan I have been in foster care don't know anything about my parents but I think I may know why I was put into care.

well, I a Gp you may not know what that is put urmm it is a woman with a penis. yeah I know seems impossible but it's very rare so yeah.

this 'condition' that I have has become a problem in my life bullied my school life. when I left school I was recruited by Director Fury to start at S.H.I.E.L.D I know bizarre I didn't understand either.

during the job, I came quite close to agents Romanoff, barton and Coulson.

I was as you would call a party animal well that is what everyone knows me as also sarcastic who didn't have a care in the world basically.

anyway, a couple of years ago I had a problem I was doing a solo mission in Romania and I was shot in the lower back and stabbed beaten left for dead until a couple of agent one including agent Coulson.

I was in the hospital for six months trying to get back onto my feet literally.

I didn't want to be in this job anymore I couldn't want to do this job anymore.

so I left without anyone knowing I left my badge, S.H.I.E.L.D issued a gun and a letter saying that I quit and I fled the city and moved to Los Angeles on the coast it was great I worked as a bartender in a small but popular bar on the beach and life was great partying, drinking, sex, skateboarding, working it was life until I got a phone call.