part 21

when we arrived home from getting Mcdonalds I helped him into the apartment and sat down on the couch and put the food on the table.

since it was quite early in the morning I wanted to check up on Maria, I walked into the room to see the Tv on and her in her closes asleep on the top of the covers.

I walked over to her took the remote from her and turned the tv off and put it on the bedside table, I slowly moved her so she was facing me and I took her trousers off with ease so she would have been more comfortable, I put the trousers in the laundry basket and proceeded to take her shirt off and then put that in the basket. I grabbed one of the weighted blankets and put it on top of her then walking out of the room with the basket in hand.

I walked back into the living room and saw Bucky eating some nuggets happily. "you having fun there "

"yep, she's asleep," he said pointing to the bedroom door.

"yeah she is out for the count but will be awake soon for work," I said and he nodded.

"hey I am going to go grab your stuff have fun eating that food," I said. "you need any help," he asked.

"I don't think you can bud I mean you only have one arm" I laughed.

I walked to my car ad grabbed the only three small boxes in the car which reminds me to take him to the shopping centre to get him some clothes.

I walked back up to my apartment with the boxes in my hand, walked in to see bucky finishing his food and he said "hey  think Maria is awake but I don't know"

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 4: which was not normal for maria to be awake "okay thanks bud"  walked into the room to see her fidgeting around I walked over to her and she was still asleep I climbed onto the bed and wrapped my arms around her bringing her body closer to mine which instantly calmed her down but also woke her up 

"Hey, sleepyhead," I said to her.

"your home," she said in her morning voice "what happened"

"Nick called saying that bucky was having an episode I went over there got his calm but it was just his arm that caused the episode so he had surgery to get the arm off and to fix the irritation and infection that the metal arm had caused," I said.

"oh, for buck where is he now," she asked.

"he is in the living room eating Mcdonald. I convinced fury for him to stay with us until he is healed and he is thinking about having him stay here until the compound is ready which will be the same-ish time when he will be healed and with a new arm" I said.

"How is he going to get a new arm," she asked not caring that he is going to stay with me.

"I have connections," I said which made her raise her eyebrows at me.

"I have an engineering friend in Wakanda Shuri is her name and she is a genius at making this so I called her," I said.

"oh ok did you get me some Mcdonalds," she asked?

"Yeah we should go eat it before Barnes scoffs it all," I said kissing her lips and walking into the living room with her.

"hey, maria" Bucky said.

"hey, Barnes you okay," she said.

"Alright, you," he asked.

"Great," she said sitting down and turning Netflix on.

I grabbed both my and Marias food and placed it on the table and started eating it.

*couple hours later*

it was now 7:30 and maria was getting ready for work whilst I and bucky were watching some animal documentary on Netflix.

she walked out of her room wearing the shield uniform and said her goodbyes and left.

I was getting really tired and I told bucky that I was going to sleep and he nodded as I walked into the room and passed out as my head hit the pillow.

SORRY THIS IS A REALLY BORING PART