21. Touch Me

*[Smut warning]*

“ Camila, put that down.” Hailee says, walking to her and grabbing the script off her hands. “You need to relax, okay?”

 “ I can’t, Haiz.” Camila groans laying down on her bed while Hailee goes back to the mirror, where she was putting on her makeup. “ The play is in two days. I can’t relax.”

 “ You need to. You already know everything in that script by heart, even other people’s lines and songs.” Her friend reminds her as she fixes her hair and slips her high heels on. “ What you need now is to calm down. You need a distraction before driving yourself insane.”

 Camila sighs, closing her eyes before feeling her phone vibrating next to her on the mattress. She reaches for it and immediately feels herself calming down when she sees a text from Shawn asking if she’s busy tonight. Maybe Hailee is right and what she needs to just relax, so she texts Shawn back asking if he wants to hang out, to which he quickly replies saying he’s heading to her dorm. They both know “hang out” is now code for making out, but to be honest that was exactly the thing that was going to make her forget about the play for a while. Hailee was going out with Niall in a few minutes, so Camila didn’t even question Shawn coming over to her dorm.

 “ That must be Niall.” Hailee says, taking her purse and hugging Camila before walking to the door. “ Remember what I said, okay? Relax and try to distract yourself.”

 Camila watched as her friend walked out of the small bedroom they shared into the common area, leaving the door open. Her eyes closed again as she waited for Shawn to get there and distract her, but a few seconds later she almost had a heart attack when she felt hands on her legs pulling her to the edge of bed.

 “ Shawn! Oh my god!” Camila covered her mouth with one hand, the other over her heart. “ You scared the shit out of me!”

 “ Sorry.” He chuckled before leaning down and pulling her hand off her mouth before kissing her lips. “ Your legs just look fucking amazing in this shorts, so I had to touch them.”

 “ Can you at least close the door before touching them? I think the other girls are out there.” Camila rolled her eyes and he did what she said before sitting down next to her. “ Did Hailee let you in?”

 “ Yes. I was at Niall’s, so we drove here together.” He explained, taking her hand and kissing it. “ Hailee said you're nervous about the play.”

 “ I think I already feel better now that you’re here.” She says, looking up at him and immediately blushing. Was it okay for her to say that? It felt like a thing she would say if they were actually in a relationship, which she wasn’t sure was the case.

 “ I’m glad I can help you.” Shawn smiles, not seeming to mind her words. “ Anything else I can do to help?”

 “ Yes.” Camila nodded and lied back down on her bed, letting her head hit the pillow and taking off her glasses. “ Kiss me.”

 Shawn smirked before climbing on her bed and blanketing her body with his, kissing her lips and holding her waist. Camila let her fingers run through his hair as his lips and hands completely vanished any concerns she had about the play.

His lips eventually moved to her neck and she let her hands explore his arms and back until she reached for the hem of his t-shirt. She hesitated for a second before slipping her hand inside his shirt, touching his sides and loving how his skin felt under her fingertips. She wished he would do the same to her and like he had just read her mind, his hand was under her shirt, touching her stomach and back and leaving her skin on fire. She knew this was dangerous territory, but she’s been thinking more and more lately about taking things further with him. Even if they had yet to talk about what they were doing, she knew she trusted him and she wouldn’t want that to happen with anyone else but him.