25. Taking It Slow

*[Smut warning]*

Camila immediately wrapped her arms around Shawn’s neck and kissed his lips when he closed the door to his apartment behind them. The party had been kind of boring and she felt uncomfortable having so much unwanted attention from those old men, but she still enjoyed how Shawn seemed to love showing her off. They kissed a lot between drinks and were in their own little bubble, but Camila was still sober because Shawn made sure she didn’t drink too much.

They were supposed to meet their friends at another party happening on campus, but Camila knew that wasn’t going to happen based on how they were both all over each other. All she wanted was to go back to his apartment and spend the rest of the night just the two of them and of course Shawn agreed right away when she told him.

 “ I was dying to do this all night.” Shawn whispers against her lips as his hands go from her hair to her back, moving south until he squeezes her ass, eliciting a gasp from her lips.

 Suddenly he’s lifting her up, his hands on the back of her thighs as he carries her into the hallway. Their lips don’t disconnect for a single second and Camila is not sure if this is what Shawn intended, but suddenly they’re inside the bathroom instead of his room. He places her over the sink as his lips move to her jaw and neck, then reaching her collarbone and cleavage. 

 Shawn had stared at her chest the whole night in that dress, so of course he wasted no time in untying the red corset she had on until he was able to pull her breasts out of it and tease them with his lips and tongue. Camila always thought they were too small, but he didn’t seem to have a problem with that, actually he looked like he adored them.

 She felt his hands on her legs, lifting up the material of her dress as he went back to kissing her red lips. Shawn’s hands didn’t stop until they were really close to her underwear and Camila felt her face flushing because she could feel how drenched the material already was against her. He finally let his thumb touch her underwear, making her whimper as he looked into her eyes.

 “ Can I do something for you?” Shawn whispered, kissing her cheek before moving his lips to her ear and speaking again. “ Can I taste you?”

 Just the words leaving his lips were enough to make a low moan leave her. Of course no one had ever done that to her, but just the thought of having Shawn doing it made her head spin. She felt shy to answer at first, but when he looked back into her eyes, she quickly nodded her head. They hadn’t done anything besides the other day in her dorm room, but she would be lying to herself if she said she hadn’t been wanting a lot more.

 Shaw kissed her lips hungrily as he pulled her to the edge of the sink and gently removed her red panties, but left her black stiletto heels. His lips once again left a trail of kisses until he reached her chest, but he didn’t waste much time there before he kneeled down to the floor, kissing her ankles and up her legs and thighs. She felt her cheeks getting even redder when opened her legs wider and placed them over his shoulder, her heels on his back as he looked up at her before his tongue finally licked her up.

 “ You taste fucking incredible, Camila.” He whispered, looking up at her again before getting to work.

 Camila moaned as she felt his lips sucking her clit, making her hold his curls between her fingers as her other hand held tightly to the edge of the sink. There was a mirror on the wall across from them and Camila thought the image of him on his knees in between her legs was the most erotic thing she had ever seen in her life.

 “ Shawn.” She moaned, not even caring she was being too loud. “ This feels so good.”

 He seemed to love her words of encouragement, making sure to get more praises about what he was doing and pushing her quickly to the edge. Camila felt her legs shaking as he held her, her head rolling back and a loud moan leaving her lips when she felt him slip two fingers inside her, curling them upwards and immediately making her clench and unclench around them. Her hand was tucking at his hair and holding the edge of the sink so tightly, she thought she might pass out from the lingering pleasure as he kept his fingers and lips on her.

 “ Shawn?” Camila gasped as he kept going, resting her head on the wall behind her and closing her eyes. “ Please, I think I’ll pass out if you don’t stop.”

 She finally felt his fingers leave her, moaning again as he licked her clean before finally standing up. Her eyes opened again to find Shawn hovering over her, his face with enough evidence of what he had just done as he leaned in and kissed her lips, picking her up in his arms until she was standing too and removing the rest of her costume and her shoes until she was completely naked in front of him.

 Camila thought for a moment he was expecting for things to go even further that night, which she thought was totally acceptable for him to think. But instead of guiding her back to his bedroom like she thought he was, he pulled her with him to the shower. He took his clothes off until he was just in his boxers and her eyes looked at his obvious erection under the material with curious eyes. She wasn’t sure if would even know what to do about that, but he seemed to have other plans in mind either way. She felt the warm water down her body, his hands washing her hair gently as she rested her head against his bare chest.

 It didn’t take long for them to be lying just in their underwear in his bed, cuddling under the covers while talking about nothing and everything. He didn’t try to take things further with her even once and it made her realize he wanted to take it slow with her, not only because of her lack of experience, but also because he didn’t want her to think this wasn’t special for him. Taking things this slow was his way to assure her she wasn’t just another one of his conquests, that he didn’t want her just for the sex, and that only made her feelings for him grow even more.

 As she felt herself falling asleep in his arms, her mind went back to all the events of the night, but specially how his hands washed all over her body under the water and how he eventually had to take his underwear off to actually take a shower too. The image of him completely naked was engraved in her mind and she knew she wouldn’t be able to wait much longer before finally giving in.

___________________________

A/N: Double update!! Sorry for who was waiting for him to ask her to be his girlfriend... it was just a smut lol