32. Curious

Camila touched the small heart pendant on her necklace, smiling as she remembered what had happened the day before as soon as she got back to New York. She felt stupid for spending three days so concerned about something she had no reason to be upset about, but it also felt amazing to have Shawn telling her with every word what he felt.

 “ Earth to Camila.” Hailee said, waving her hand in front of Camila’s eyes to get her attention. “ Class is over. Come on.”

 Camila quickly got her stuff back in her backpack and followed Hailee down the stairs and out of the classroom, noticing a small group of people surrounding the tall curly haired boy she was just daydreaming about a few minutes ago. His eyes met hers and she heard him excusing himself from the other students who he was talking to, making his way to where she was.

 “ Shawn, what are you doing here?” Camila asked confused, smiling when he leaned down to kiss her.

 “ I’m picking up my girlfriend from her last class of the day.” He told her, reaching for her backpack and carrying it for her as Hailee looked at them with a big proud smile.

 “ I didn’t know we had plans tonight.” Camila said as he took her hand and the three of them walked to the nearest elevator.

 “ I can just walk you back to your dorm if you’re busy.” He tells her.

 “ Hailee and I were meeting Taylor and Charli now for a coffee.” Camila says. “ Maybe you can come with us.”

 “ Sure.” He smiled and kissed her lips again before they left the building.

 The three of them met their two other friends at a coffee shop they had become regulars by now and Taylor made Shawn and Camila tell her everything about the day before. It was almost annoying how she was always fishing for details, but they both knew she meant well.

 Shawn placed their order and made sure to emphasize that Camila was his girlfriend while making her order, which made Charli roll her eyes and call them out for being too mushy. He kept referring to her as his girlfriend at any opportunity he got and the first few times Camila thought it was cute, but by now she knew he was doing it on purpose to annoy her.

 “ Shawn!” Camila said in frustration, making him laugh. “ Stop it. Everyone in this place already knows by now that I’m your girlfriend.”

 “ I don’t know what you’re talking about, girlfriend.” Shawn said, making her roll her eyes and their friends laugh.

 “ I hate you.” Camila mumbled under breath as he pulled her to him and started leaving kisses all over her face. She felt like she was always getting to know new sides of him and she had to admit she loved all of them, even this most annoying part of his personality.

•☆•☆•☆•

*[Smut warning]*

 Shawn took a look at Camila as she sat on his couch with her laptop, her eyes fixated on the screen as he placed the grocery bags over his kitchen counter. She was typing since he left the apartment to buy some stuff he was running out of and he was surprised to see she was still not done with whatever it was she was doing. It was a Saturday morning and she had spent the night, so he decided to buy supplies to cook them lunch while she was studying. He focused on the groceries in front of him and organized them, placing some stuff on the fridge when Camila’s voice took him by surprise.

 “ Do you miss blowjobs?” She asked out of the blue and he almost dropped the glass of juice he had in his hands, looking at her like he was trying to understand if she had actually said that. She had closed her laptop that was now over the center table, her eyes observing him as she waited for an answer.