Another Round of Thank You's and General Updates

Hey guys!

How are all of you? Long time no see! 2020-2021 has been pretty weird huh. Hope you all are holding up okay ❤️

Anyway, the reason I'm writing this authors note to you guys is because my mind is completely blown by the love and support this book is receiving to this day - over 3 years after I finished writing this.

We're almost at 200K reads and there's over 5K votes and so so SO many comments. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that this book would be as loved as it is today. And I can't thank you all enough for everything. I'm not on here as much as I used to be. But every time I log on, there are hundreds of notifications from your votes and comments (new readers, hi! you're all so awesome!). And even though it's really hard to respond to all of you, I promise I read every single comment, and it brings me so much joy to see you guys loving it even now.

So what I want to say to all of you is thank you. Thank you for loving this brainchild of mine. You all are absolutely incredible ❤️

I know this book was supposed to have a spin off, but I've just lost inspiration for all of it and I've sort of moved on from fanfictions. I still love 1D though and I'm loving all the new solo stuff they've got out. But I don't think the spin off is happening, and I'm so sorry if you were excited to read it. Truly, I'm very sorry.

That being said, I have like 4 stories and ideas (not fan fiction) currently sitting in my drafts that might one day see the light of day. Maybe it won't, maybe it will, who knows. I've been so busy with uni and all these other things, but I like to think that someday you guys will get to read another brainchild of mine.

Until then, all I would like to say is a big thank you for everything. This book is something I'll always be super proud of (even tho it needs major editing lol) and it makes me so glad to see you still enjoying it.

Hope you're all doing well, despite these wild circumstances. And if you've made it this far - on this author's note and in life, know that I think you're amazing, and you've got this.

Thank you. So so much.

Sending you all so much love,
Xxxx.