XXVII. Support

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE END.

Before you guys start reading, I just wanted to say that I am so fucking proud of the legend that is Louis Tomlinson. Not many have the courage to do what he did. He is probably one of the bravest people I've ever come across. 

Johannah caught that kiss, Louis, and I hope you know how proud she is of you. You smashed it at The X Factor. She's watching down on you and your whole family and beaming with pride and joy. Remember that always. All my love to you and the whole Tomlinson-Deakin family. Stay strong, love. Just Hold On, x.

 HALEY'S POV:

The next morning, I woke up to my alarm tone, signalling that it was time to get ready for college. I had a gut feeling something great would happen today. With this happy thought in my mind, I freshened up for the day and got ready to head to college. Like every time, Niall greeted me outside my house and we walked to college together. 

College breezed by, and I was back at the coffee shop for my shift. Harry greeted me with a tight hug and then resumed his baking activities. Sometimes he would come and stand beside me as I took up orders and would chat up with the customers for a bit or just try to disrupt my work like the child he is. He had been considerably happy since his split with Kelsey, a lot of credit going to his new cat Dusty and loads of time spent with the gang. 

Right now too, Harry was standing right beside me as I took orders from the customers.

"Don't you have to go bake in there?" I asked him, pointing towards the kitchen.

"Nah, Rachel took charge for a bit because I decided to come and annoy you, it's my favourite pastime." He grinned cheekily, poking my cheek as I tried to correctly tell the customer his total, trying not to mess it up.

"Louis and Connor are really rubbing off on you." I rolled my eyes as I swatted his arm away for the billionth time.

"Now be a sweetheart and get me some candies from inside to fill up this bowl, please?" I request, noticing the almost empty complementary candy bowl.

"Sure thing, love." Harry smiles and heads inside to get that for me. 

Just then, the bell signalling the arrival of a customer opened and I smiled at the person who entered. 

Jet black hair with a hint of brunette, tanned skin and curves in all the right places. She could give serious competition to the likes of Jesy Nelson and Ashley Graham with those curves. One of the primary reasons that she was among my favourite customers that she was so proud and confident of her body. She even had a nose piercing which looked great on her. In all the little conversations I have with her, I only find myself growing more in awe of her. She was my British-Indian friend, Alia Reed.

"Heyyy, Alia! How's it going?" I grinned at her as she approached me.

"Exhausting, but great! College is a pain in the ass. What about you?" She smiles back, speaking in a cute mix of British and Indian accents.

"I can relate with the college part a hundred percent. So, the usual?" I ask her as I punch in her order.

"You know it." She smiles.

"It'll be right up, love. Go have a seat." I say, shooting her one more smile and she leaves to sit down.

"Harry? Why are you standing there? Where are the candies?" I call out to him who was standing a little away from the kitchen door, he looked as if he was in some sort of a daze. My calling brought him back to reality as he turned a deep shade of red and ran up to me, handing me the box of candies.