Announcement(s)

Please comment a hell lot wherever I've asked for it because I'm hella indecisive and I really really need your help. Thanks lol x

1. One Year

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS BOOK OMG

It's been a year since I began this journey and I honestly cannot believe the amount of love Barred has received. Your votes and comments never fail to bring a smile on my face, or sometimes tears in my eyes. The support has been overwhelming. YOU GUYS GOT BARRED TO #384 IN FANFICTION! THIS IS HONESTLY SO CRAZY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! 

So I just want to say, THANK YOU. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for literally everything you guys have done for this book. I am forever grateful for all the love and support you've given me.

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! That shit storm called 2016 is finally over and I'm praying 2017 is better for all of us. I hope you all have a lovely year ahead! (Its 1 am here in my country as I type this so yes, its 2017 here)

2. Barred Spin Off!

So this one was the actual announcement lol. 

I AM DOING A SPIN OFF FOR BARRED! 

It will be having Harry and Alia as the main leads. I've always wanted to do a fanfiction with a curvy woman of colour in the lead since there's hardly any fanfics of the sort which combine these two aspects. I've read one with a curvy girl though, and it was absolutely beautiful.

I haven't really worked out the plot fully. It's all in bits and pieces and I know how the story is gonna go since I've already written the Prologue and stuff. But I am still thinking of a title to the story. "Finding Love" is the temporary title. I'm so excited about the cast of that story since it's the most diverse one I've ever created. I'll let you all know when I finalise everything.

It won't be a sequel, but everyone from this story will be making appearances in the story! So expect glimpses of Naley in it too! THIS SPIN OFF IS AN INDEPENDENT STORY, NOT A SEQUEL.

I will start publishing/updating that story only after I am finished with Barred. So expect it to begin somewhere in mid 2017.

I hope you guys will give it as much love as you've given this book and all my other works. I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you there. 

3. I Need Your Help

Yes, I have another idea in mind as well. I might write a fanfic in text format. I've wanted to do that for so long and I've read many of them here on wattpad and found them quite cool. I have decided literally nothing for this so far and I'm not even sure if I'm going to do it. 

This is where I need your help/opinion. Should I do it? If yes, which of the 1D boys would you like in the male lead? Or should I go into a completely different genre and make it a teen fiction instead of a 1D fanfic? Comment please!

I have a rough idea in mind about how I want this story to go and how long it'll be. I just want a proper male lead for this. So please comment and help me out with this.

I really want to do this one but I'm not exactly sure. Comment and help me out lol.

4.  Probable Hiatus (key word - PROBABLE)

DON'T KILL ME YET. READ ON FIRST.

Okay so starting February end, I've got my extremely crucial finals which will extend up till end of March. Then I have various exams and entrance tests for the Universities that I've applied for, so that shit is going to extend till May. Sooooo, you know, I MIGHT have to stop writing for a while.

Don't worry though. The chances of this 3 month hiatus actually being implemented are very few. The updates will go back to once a month or something, but I don't really think I'll go for a hiatus. I'll obviously let you guys know if this happens, but you don't really have to worry.

Barred would end somewhere in mid 2017 I guess, and then I'll begin posting the Spin Off.

5. Barred One Shots

There are going to be One Shots after I finish this story! Except for Harry and Alia ofc since they'll be getting a whole book lol.

I have a few in mind, but if you guys want to see a particular one shot/want to suggest one being written about ANY of the characters, comment here! 

Also, I'm not too great with smut and I've never tried to write it, so try not to ask me to do those one shots (I might try if I feel like though, who knows ;) )

--

I think that's it with the announcements. If I've forgotten something, I'll tell y'all in the chapter A/N's.

Once again, thank you so much for the incredible love and support this book has received, I'm eternally grateful and I hope you give all my other works (old and new) as much love. I love you guys with all my heart.

Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year and I genuinely hope 2017 is a good year after what we've all endured in 2016 *shudders at the thought*

'Here's to a lousy Christmas and a crappy New Year!' 

(if you got the reference I'll love you forever)

Much love,

Xxxxx.