XX. Throwbacks and First Aid

*smirks*

HALEY'S POV:

After the Christmas I spent at Niall's house with my cousin and his girlfriend, I decided Christmas was beautiful. Niall made sure that day was filled with complete and utter joy, with a Harry Potter movie marathon in the mix. I've never felt happier on that day before.

Now, it was three days after Christmas and I had been in Alyssa's house the whole morning. We were having a 90's and 00's Disney movies and tv show marathons, because let's face it, nothing, absolutely nothing beats that era. It gave birth to movies like High School Musical and Camp Rock and TV shows like That's So Raven and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody to name a few. Can anything ever top these things? Exactly.

I mean, just look at Zac Efron. Look at him. Don't tell me you didn't squeal with delight when Troy and Gabriella would do something utterly adorable that your heart would just die. Dint tell me you've never had the urge to stab Sharpay at times. Don't tell me that you didn't have a major crush on Joe Jonas, or literally any of the Jonas Brothers back in the Camp Rock days. Don't tell me you don't remember each and every lyric to every song in all these movies, even Hannah Montana. Don't tell me you didn't fall in love with Christopher Wilde from Starstruck and watched Princess Protection Program because Selena and Demi were flawless in it. Don't tell me you didn't cry "Once a Wildcat, always a Wildcat" along with Troy when the final movie came in.

Don't tell me that you would've killed to be able to live like Zack and Cody and that at some point, you've wanted to name your child Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramírez just for the heck of it. Don't tell me that you don't think that TV show crossovers were the shit and damn hilarious. Don't tell me you never sang out the theme songs to every show when it came on. Don't tell me that "what's that, a hat, a crazy funky junky hat" wasn't something you sang out loud because otherwise you'd just be lying to yourself. Don't tell me you didn't love Lizzy McGuire because I'd just stab you while you're asleep at night otherwise. No I won't, just kidding. Honestly though, I feel bad for the kids of this generation since they'll never know how much fun we had back then.

And don't even dare to tell me that you won't jump the chance to be able to relive that era all over again, because honestly, we all would. That era was literally the best and if you want to fight me on this, then it's on, bitch.

Right now, me and Alyssa were watching High School Musical 2 and were singing our hearts out to You Are The Music In Me. It had been a while since we'd all done this and I was having the time of my life. I didn't realise how much I missed these movies and shows until I sat down and actually watched them. Hell, I even cried during the end of HSM3, that's how far it had gone.

After our much needed movie/TV show marathon, I went back home, only to see Niall at the front porch as I reached my house, and he had, what looked like a bruise on his face. He was glaring in the opposite direction. Wait a minute, is that blood?! I immediately ran to him.

"Niall! Oh my god, who did this to you?!" I exclaimed as I scanned his face. He had blood trickling down his nose and his left cheek was swelling just below his eye. It wasn't much, but it was enough to freak me out. I only just realised how much it pained to see Niall hurt, and I was hoping with all my might is never have to see him hurt ever again.

"'Ts nothing Haley, 'm fine." He mumbled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's get you cleaned up." I stated, pulling him to my house.