twenty three

i can't believe that i let myself involve with him again. just this morning i told hyun ji i hate him to death but now he's sleeping on my bed. fuck it, i swear he's a wicked object that keeps attracting trouble to myself.

ugh, i hate that he looks so damn handsome when he's sleeping, i hate myself even more for liking him even though i have a boyfriend. WAIT NO THAT IS NOT THE MAIN REASON IM TAKING HIM TO MY PLACE.

oh well, i want to confess everything to him before cutting off our relationship.

so first, i will sleep with him. and then, the next morning, i will tell him that this time it wasn't a mistake but a goodbye from me. and after that, i will come back to work normally and continue to date ji. 

damn, this is so perfect, you brilliant seungri.

so first let me take off his clothes.

"shit....", i mutters, as i unbutton his shirt.

"i never know that he has this sexy body", i says, touching his bare chest.

"ugh.....", he groans, making me startled and stops licking his chest "oh shit...." i mutters.

"he is so sexy", i says, as i unzips his pants.

"hey kwon ji yong", i says, "i will consider to go out with you if only i am single", i mutters.

"i am sorry but i have a boyfriend", i whisper, he groans as if it was his response.

i climb onto his naked body and start taking off my clothes.

"this is my goodbye for you", i says, and grab his dick.

he let out a moan, a pre-cum started to leaks, i put it inside my mouth and bobbing my head up and down.

i can feel that he's reacting to it, he pushes his hips higher making his dick touch the back of my tongue.

"seu.... seungri?", a voice says.

i pull back, startled by the sight. 

"what are you doing?"

"I-----I----I---", i panic, he's starting me, confused with my actions.

"I AM SORRY I AM GOING TO LEAVE NOW", i says and grab my clothes, but he grabs my hands making me fall onto the bed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING no i mean WHERE ARE YOU GOING?", he says, grabbing my hand tightly.

"I----I AM SORRY", i sobs, trying to escape from him but he pulls me into a hug.

"shh.. don't cry", he says, caressing my head, "i am sorry for yelling at you", he says.

"i-----just want to sleep with you tonight", i sobs.

"you can always use me seungri", he says.

i look at him, he's smiling, his eyes show no lies only sincerity.

"do you want to continue?", he asks, while laughing.

i nods at him, he grabs my head and kisses me on my forehead, "i don't want to do it if you feel uncomfortable with it", he says.

i grab his hand and put them on my chest, "please".

he looks at me and pushes me down to the bed. he grabs both of my hands and places it around his neck, he smiles and starts kissing me.

"ugh....", a moans escape from my mouth, damn he's a good kisser.

i wrap my leg around his waist so that his lower body touching mine.

"i want you", i says.

he looks at me and shoves his fingers inside my mouth.

"suck this", he says, i began to suck making it all wet, he shoves his fingers inside me making me twitch. 

"you okay?", he says, i nods at him and he began to shove another finger inside me.

damn, this is nothing like that time, this is so good, i am more arouse than the last time.

he moves his fingers making sure im fully prepare for his dick, moans escape from my mouth, and i am not planning to stay quiet, because i know he's ten times arouse than me.

he put the tip in front of my hole as if he was trying to tease me.

i push my hips lower so that the tip touches my hole even more, and i can see that he's liking it.

he pushes his genital inside of me, making me squirm. it was so good, so big and addictive.

he moves slowly making sure im, not in pain, and when im comfortable enough he slowly increased his speed.

"aaaaah..haaa....hahh...ahhh".

i can feel that his dick is touching the deepest part in my stomach, it feels weird inside but i have no strength to ask him to stop, instead, i want him even more.

shit, if only you were mine, i am sure that i am the happiest boy in the world.

"aaaaah..uuuuugh.....haaaaa...ahaaaa".

he's too fast, i am about to cum.

"t....t...too fast", i cries, he grabs my hands and put it around his neck, and start kissing me.

"mhmmmmm..mmmmm..hmmmmm".

this is so good. i wish that this isn't our goodbye, because i like you, i love you kwon ji yong.

"aaaaah", i cries and shooting my cum on his chest.

he groans and cum inside me, he pulls out and pulls me into a hug.

"i love you seungri", he whispers, he pulls tighter, "let me clean you", he says and went to take a wet towel.

he wipe me using that wet towel, he makes sure to clean everything. 

and when he's done he pulls me into a hug and says, "let's sleep".

"yes...", i mutters, i look at him, he's smiling while his eyes closed.

i am sorry but please don't hate me. but this is my goodbye to you.

guess i need to change my original plan, i am sorry but i will disappear in front of you and ji. i can't live like this loving 2 guys at the same time. i am so ashamed of myself. i am sorry, you are too good, sorry that i am a complete bastard that cheats on his boyfriend to be with you