nineteen

have you ever waking up with a massive headache, that you started to think the world is spinning? or have you ever waking up trying to refresh back what happened last night, if you do then we are the same, but make it waking up with a massive headache and half-naked.

so i am sitting on the bed, trying to refresh back what has happened last night, and why the fuck that i only wear my underwear.

"...oh my gosh", i gasp, for the fifth time after waking up.

"what happened last night?", i mutters.

"why am i wearing my underwear?"

"d-d-did something happens to me?", i says, trying to remember any scene, but failed.

"wait...did someone robbed me?", i mutters.

"WHERE'S MY BAG", i says, and look for my bag, but then nothing is missing. 

i stand up from the bed and walk to the mirror, and---- "wait a damn minute...", i gasps, "what the fuck is this------", i mutters.

"it's a black...and..blue..is..this..a..bruise?", i gasps.

"wait....i did not..fuck...did i...i mean..did we?", i gasps.

i know it sounds stupid, but i am masochism, and to wake up with a bruise-like this is not something that i want in life, no, i mean i want it but not with the wrong person. i want it with ji, but instead i got it from the wrong person. 

shit, im a complete bastard, i hate that i can't blame my boss, it was me who's obviously cheating right now. im not sure but what if my boss did something to me? and to make it worse, what if i enjoy 'it'? damn, im the biggest asshole, i can't even stay loyal for ji, i can't even date him properly. what a bastard.

but then-----

*phone buzzing*

i look up at the caller from my screen and claira names pop up.

"hello..", i answers.

"seungri where are you?", claira says.

"im at home..", i says.

"WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?", she says.

"what?", i asks.

"you better get your ass here, the boss mom is going to be here today", she says, and end the calls.

"W---WHAT? OH MY GOSH", i gasps, rushing to the shower.

this is honestly the worst day ever, not to mention that i woke up half-naked, and cheating, and probably do something stupid and now late for work. 

i hold the doorknob and trying to stay calm after running a lot before entering, but then-----

*bang*

someone open the door from inside and it hits my head.

"ouch", i scream, what an unlucky day.

"s----seungri? are you okay?", the voice asks.

i look up and there's him, someone, that makes my life a mess, my boss.

"b---boss... i-----i----i---am---okay", i mutters, shit i can't even look straight at his face. he is so damn mesmerising and the fact that we might do something last night bother me.

"seungri...? are you okay", he snaps me off.

"please go...", i says, shit i will get a heart failure at anytime soon, if it keeps beating fast like this.

"please let me treat your head", he says, caressing the wound on my head.

"it---it---it---it's nothing", i stutter, he smiles and grab my hand.

"b---boss?", i calls, but he grabs my hand and pulls me into his office.

i hate that i feel so useless and obedient to him. i hate that i started to like him giving me attention, i hate that it started making me cheater bastard to ji.

he asks me to sit on his executive chair, his fucking-executive-office-chair, not the couch. and it was so damn comfy.

"let me get the first aid", he says, rolling up his sleeve a bit and damn i can't help from falling in love with him.

"he puts some ointment on the cotton wool and slowly taps it on my wounds, i scrunched my nose, because of the striking pain. 

after he finishes, he put a band-aid on the wound and-----

he kisses the band-aid.

"b-b-boss?", i asks, still shock.

he smiles and says, "my mom says, kissing a wound will help it to heal faster". how can he be so clueless and savage at the same time? does he know that he has a boyfriend, and i have a boyfriend too? how can he make a mess with my heart?

it was quite out of sudden, and he is staring at me, i don't like this kind of situation, the tension is killing me. 

but then-----

*knock knock*

"boss...madam kwon is here", the voice calls from outside the room.

he is a bit shock, and jump straitened his shirt, "how do i look?", he asks me, while fixing his tie, but that only makes his tie crooked.

i watch him struggle to fix his tie, until------

"let me help you", i blurts.

"what?", he asks, "---um---NO", i gasps realising what i just said to him.

"no...please", he grabs my hands and smiles.

i can't believe that i am fixing his tie, the boss that i hate most, the boss that i wanted to kill, the boss that i hate because i started to catch feelings for him.

"...jiyong?", a voice calls.

we turn around and madam kwon is standing right beside the door, staring at us.

"MADAM THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS", i scream, pushing my boss away and run to the door.

"do you have time today seungri?", she looks at me and ask.

"y----yes", i nods.

"do you want to join us for lunch?", she asks, i look at her confusedly. 

"please...", he suddenly interrupt.

"you have no choice", she says, and i nods knowing that i want it. 

i can't even focus on my task, lunch time is what i've been thinking about all day. i hate that i am looking forward to our lunch. and when it's time, he comes out from his office room and walk to my table.

"are you done?", he asks.

"y----yes", i says, he help me carry my bag  and we walk to the cafe together.

"b---boss---my---bag", i says, it was so embarrassing if anyone see this.

"why?", he asks, i try to take the bag from him, but i accidentally slip on my leg and almost falling to the ground, luckily he takes my hand. 

this is the second time of me being a dumbass.

"mom..?", he says.

i turn around and there's madam kwon standing in front of us and she's smiling at us.

"madam kwon...", i says, standing upright.

"do you love my son?", she asks, leaving me speechless.

"mom....", he says.