twenty five

so yeah this is my first day with him, the real kwon jiyong and not some guy i know online. 

and i can tell you there's a huge difference between dating him on the phone and real life. well, one of them is i can touch him, kiss him and hug him, and yes he responds to it.

i have to admit this jiyong is the best, although dating him on the phone gives me a lot of fun but still you cannot compare it to the real jiyong. he's my man.

oh, and if you ask, we are currently in his place. because things went too steamy and yeah. 

"do you want to go to work together?", he asks.

"you can go first i am going to my place a bit i need to take some documents", i says.

he looks at me and says, "let me take you there but you need to pay for it".

"then i will just take a bus if the payment is high", i joke, he pouts and says, "i just want a morning kiss".

i laugh at him and kiss him before he drives me to my place.

"do you want me to get you some coffee?", he asks, looking at me.

"yes surprise me, i can drink anything", i says before closing the car door. 

he nods and waved goodbye to me, i watch him drive away before entering my place.

damn it, he's so cute. how can i just realise that such a cute human exists besides me. i am so dumb. 

and my usually boring morning is now becoming more ridiculous and colourful because of this man. 

speak about the devil, who would have thought he will give me a rose the first thing in the morning.

"so who's the lucky one?", chloe smirks.

"no——no one", i blush.

"i can smell something sweet from you, are you in love?", she asks. 

"H---HUH? W--WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT", i says, panicking. well i wanted to tell them anyway but we're still in the early stage, and i don't think we should let people know this early.

"BABYYYYYY HERE'S YOUR COFFEE", a voice approach.

damn it.

"oh so you're dating the boss?", chloe smirks even more.

jiyong stand beside me with two cups of coffee, he looks like a puppy waiting for his owner to praise them. 

"baby i bring you coffee", he says and smiles.

"very well thank you haha", i says and laugh nervously.

"so can i get my payment?", he asks.

"wh-what?", i look at him and he's asking me for a kiss.

i smack his mouth with my hands and push him to his office room before chloe smiles even more and before the whole building make some cringe shipping names.

"b--but why?", he asks.

"you can't just go around and announce that we are dating, what about your image you are the boss", i says, he looks at me with sad eyes. "ugh not that i don't want people to know that we are dating you moron", i scold.

"what if chairman kwon found out that we are dating it will be troublesome", i says, he looks at me and says, "but dad knows about you and even waiting for us to get married".

"see i tol----WAIT WHAT?", i says.

"mom and dad already know about you and they want to have dinner with you", he says and smiles.

"you moron", i says, he looks at me and says, "you don't like it?"

"nooooo...i like that, but it's embarrassing", i blush, he looks at me and tilts his head, "but seungri..."

"shh... shut up im giving you your reward", i say and kiss him on the lips.

"now keep this as a secret", i whisper, he nods frantically and smiles.

"can i come to your place after work?", i whisper, he grabs my shoulder and nods, "YES YOU CAN".

aaaah he's so cute. he pulls me into a hug, i wrap my arms around his waist. 

"when are you going to meet mom and dad?" he asks.

"how about this saturday?", i says, he looks at me excitedly, "REALLY?"

ah, being in love is nice.

"by the way boss", i look at him, "you have dinner with chairman seo this afternoon do you want me to prepare anything?", i says.

"nope thank you for reminding me im glad that you are mine", he says before we back to our task.

"seungri...", he calls, "thank you for your hard work i will wait for you at my place", he says.

i nods at him and smiles before closing his office door.

as i went back to my seat, i swear that the atmosphere is kinda hot, because every time i walk past their seat, they will either cheer me or give me some weird shipping names.

"i will rot for you guys", chloe says, i glare at her making her laugh. 

*ding*

my jiyong: I miss you baby <3 love you 

I turn around and he’s smiling at me. Idiot, I told him to not make everything so obvious, but look at him standing there looking like an idiot.

“Ba—-umm—seungri we should go to the meeting now”, he says.

“Yes boss”, i smile at him.

“Do you want anything for dinner?” He asks.

“..umm... between you and dinner i will pick you first.. my favourite meals”, i says, he looks at me and blush.

“shit the atmosphere is getting hot...i think i need some d”, he says, and touching my butt.

I hit him with my elbow, he looks at me and laughs.

“CEO kwon!” Someone greets us.

We turn around and chairman seo waved at us.

“You look more lively these days”, chairman seo says and laughs.

“Yes yes I have been taking vitamin D lately..”, he says and winked at me.

Stupid, ugh.

“Haha...maybe I should take vitamin D too”, chairman seo says, we look at him and burst out laughing.

If only he knows what this idiot meant by vitamin D, he’ll feel remorse for his word.