twenty one

is it summer now? i swear the weather is ten times hotter than yesterday. it is so hot as if something is holding me from behind. 

wait, what's up with this headache. i can't even open my eyes due to this unbearable headache. oh right, i drink a lot last night. you're an idiot seungri crying and drinking over a man ugh, but at least you don't get yourself into trouble right?

oh, what time is it now?

slowly, i open my eyes, few groans escape from mouth complaining about how much i am in pain because of this stupid headache. 

but then----- 

"is it my hallucination..", i blink a few times trying to adjust to the bright lights in the room.

"WAIT shit is not", i gasp.

"WHERE the fuck i am", i mutters.

when i turn around---

only to realise that someone is sleeping beside me. i can't see his face because he covers it using the comforter----

"SHIT", i mutters.

"WHO the fuck is this", i gasps. 

"what kind of trouble you get yourself in", i gasp.

"did i do something stupid last night..", i add. 

"is this hotel?"

"but...this doesn't look like a hotel to me..."

"shit... what am i doing here?"

"WAIT... IS THAT THE OWNER?" i says and turns around---

and accidentally pulled down the comforter, revealing the face of this place owner.

FUCKING SHIT.

"B----B---BOSS?", i scream.

he's still sleeping beside me while hugging me, damn it, 7 million people in the world and i end up wasted on his bed. i look at him, irritating, and kick him from the bed, making him scream with pain.

he stands up and scratches his head as if he got nothing to say.

but then i realise he is completely naked, i scream and start throwing him a pillow. 

"seung...ri?", he asks in between the pain.

"PERVERT", i says, he looks at me and blinks.

"what...?"

"ARE YOU TRYING TO DO SOMETHING ON ME YOU DAMN PERVERT", i says.

"huh..?"

"YOU TRYING TO RAPE ME WHILE IM SLEEPING", i says, pointing at his body.

"oh..", he looks at me and burst out laughing.

"WHY DID YOU LAUGH", i yells, he looks at me and smirks, "you are so into it yesterday".

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?", i yells, he jumps on the bed and cupped my face.

"good morning", he says, his face is now inch away from me.

i try to push him but he grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug. 

"i....hate..you", i mutters, tears starting to well up in my eyes. 

seungri you're unbelievable. i hate that i can't deny the fact we sleep together last night. you bastard seungri, how can you sleep with someone when you're in a relationship. honestly, im no different than jae wook, trash.

"i......hate..you", i cried.

"seungri...", he pauses, i look at him and cry even harder, "what's wrong...", he says, caressing my head.

he pulls me into a hug and pats my back, "i was wrong...", he says, "i hate you...kwon ji yong..", i blurts. 

"wh-what did you say?", he looks at me, "wh..what?", i ask in between cries. he smiles and hugs me.

"this is the first time you ever call me by my name", he says.

"i still hate you", i cry. 

"seungri listen to me..", he says, caressing my cheeks, "i am sorry, i was wrong", he pauses, his eyes are glued to mine, "i will take responsibility for my actions", he says.

what does he mean by that? he will take responsibility? am i a joke for him? how about my boyfriend? 

"...i want to date you for real seungri", he grabs my hands, as if he's showing me that he's serious about it.

how should i respond to this?

"i hate you..", i says and pull my hands away from him.

i walk to his closet and grab some of his clothes. i know im shameless wearing his clothes, after turning him down. but he's the one who fuck me and he deserves it.

he looks at me as i put on his clothes, clueless.

"i...i...i will give back your clothes after i wash it", i says, i can feel that my face is burning. 

fuck this shit.

hey, i am really sorry for not updating, and thank you for endless support. anyway stay safe and take care of yourself.