jiyong (3)

"wait can you repeat that?"

"this is the fourth time already", i sighs.

"y-you sleep with someone?"

"yes and he is not just someone, he is special to me", i pauses, and grab another glass of wine next to me.

"stop drinking and tell me the whole thing".

"so remember the boy i asked you to look for", i pauses, "apparently i found him..", i adds. 

he looks at me and gasps, disbelieves and said, "you did?", i nod and said, "yes and to my surprise, he is one of the employees at my place".

"and what's the problem here?"

"he..hates..me", i sighs, "he hates me at first sight", i says, and they burst out laughing.

"that was funny".

"shut up bae", i cursed.

"whoever he is, that boy is a badass to makes you feel this way", he says and laughs.

"so one day...he accidentally text me through an app.. although he has no idea that it was me all along", i inhale, "but i still asked him out and he said yes", i exhale.

"what did you say", bae gasps, "but ji--- you said that he doesn't have any idea that it was you..and he hates you..no i mean he hates his boss..", he pauses, "oh but he does love you", he says and smirks.

"yes but i want him to love me as myself and not someone he knows online", i says.

"why don't you just tell him that you are his text buddy", bae says.

"i was planning to tell him everything...", i pauses, "but he left me without giving me chance to explain".

"that boy makes you miserable", bae laughs.

"and i thought i could meet him at the office today.... but he isn't around", i says, taking another sip of my drinks.

"hey stop drinking, at this point you might pass out from over drinking", dae says.

"why don't you try calling him?", seunghyun sighs.

"i did....but he blocks my number", i pauses, "it is as if he was there for a moment but now he's nowhere to be found", i look at him.

"how about his place?", daesung ask.

"no... he is not at his place", i says.

"so you have been looking around for him all day?", seunghyun asks, i nod and sighs.

"why don't you try calling him...but this time through that apps", he adds, i look at him, blink and smiles, "good idea....."

"but before that...you need to stop drinking you don't want to spit out random shit and make everything worse", daesung says, i put down the glass and look at him.

"you are right", i says and take out my phone, "i will call him-----"

but before i could finish my word, i fell asleep.

"what should we do with him?", bae asks.

"just let him sleep", seunghyun says, "i am not leaving this place not before that famous singer perform", he adds.

"oh shit i forgot about that", daesung says.

"i heard from people that he's really good and sexy", bae says, "if im not mistaken i think his name is something like seung.. seungri.. OH YES SEUNGRI", bae adds.

"too bad jiyong is sleeping, he can't even enjoy this shows when in fact he's the one who brought us here", seunghyun says, "he must be tired looking for his loved ones since morning", seunghyun adds.

"whoever that lee boy is he i have to say that he's a badass for making the fierce dragon bawling at him", daesung laughs.

"agree.. hopefully, they fix everything soon", bae says, "I can't wait for their wedding", bae adds.

all of sudden, the bar went black, leaving only the light on the stage.

"it's starting...", daesung whisper.

a boy in a shiny costume went to the stage and grab the mic.

keshi - us

"tell me now... is that the sound of all building...."

and when the songs end, everyone, cheering for him.

"damn he's really good", bae says, "too bad ji miss his performance", bae adds.

"he is so sexy i wonder if he's single", seunghyun says.

"don't you dare", daesung says and glare at him, making seunghyun laughs.

"we should go now, it's getting late", bae says.

they help the-fully-unconscious jiyong to walk and out of sudden, they bump into someone.

"hey you okay", bae says to the other man. 

"i am okay", he says, not bother to look at who's talking.

"hey your hand is bleeding", bae says and grab his hands, he looks at him.

"don't worry about it...", he says, "your guys okay do you need me to call a cab?", he says and look at the other.

"oh one of my friends pass out but he is okay", bae says. 

"oh i see..", he says, "tell me if you need any help", he adds.

"okay sure", bae says, "oi bae ji is throwing up", daesung shout from behind.

"WHAT", bae gasps, "excuse me, what is your friend name again?", that boy cut him off.

"ji... jiyong", bae said.

"jiyong? c-----c----can i take him home?" he asks.

"eh what?", bae asks, "WAIT A DAMN MINUTE YOU ARE THAT SINGER RIGHT SEUNGRI RIGHT?", bae gasps.

"yes, i am... i will take jiyong with me.. thank you", he says and grabs jiyong.

"EHHHHH WHAT IS GOING ON?", bae says, they blink to each other, unable to process what's happening.