seventeen

seungri: babe?

seungri: i got some tea to spill

unknown: hi love

unknown: my cup is ready

seungri: so 

seungri: i actually a bit mad at you

seungri: but then

seungri: that asshole boss brings me to a cool cafe

unknown: you like it?

seungri: yes

seungri: but babe it doesn't mean that im cheating

unknown: i know

unknown: i hope you like it

seungri: i do

seungri: we should go there together

seungri: and please

seungri: don't doubt my loyalty babe

unknown: i love you

seungri: i love you even more 

yeah, that's it, i picked ji and he's the love of my life. and i am loyal as fuck, say whatever and i still pick ji---

"morning seungri...", someone snaps me off. 

i turn to face the voice and--- 

dang daddy that cheekbone, he can cut me with that, he can hurt me till i bleed and i will still be grateful for that. 

you know what, it wasn't wrong to have a crush on someone. 

"seungri...?", he says again, he's so close to me that i can feel his breath.

"o...oh hi", i stutter. i am stuttering, look how nervous he makes me

"what are you thinking?", he says, dang he smells so good, so sexy

"n-nothing", i says, trying to escape from him.

"b-b-boss", i says, he looks at me, we're so close that our lips almost touch each other. 

"yes?", he says, shit i don't know if he does this on purpose or he's just tempting me. because right now, his lips look so good, and tasty.

"y---you are t-t-too close", i says, and look away.

"oh....sorry", he says and step back.

he scratches his head and smiles, "do you want to have lunch together?"

"wh-what?", i asks, obviously still shock.

"lunch?", he asks, and tilt his head as if waiting for me to answer him.

fuck, how can he be so clueless that he's so fucking cute right now?

"su-sure", i says, lunch doesn't count as cheating right?

"what do you want to eat?", he asks, i look at him and says, "anything?"

"yes anything, you pick", he says and smiles.

"th-then sushi?", i asks.

"sushi? okay, babe- i mean okay see you during lunch", he says blushingly.

did he just call me babe? or was it all my imagination? does he mistake me for his lover? shit--- why does my heart beating fast? shit, seungri he has a lover and you do too, remember you got ji. and he's the asshole that you've been wanting to kill. what is wrong with you?

"seungri...?", he waves his hand in from of me.

"o-oh yes?", i ask, at this point, i might get heart failure because it beats as fast as 180km/h

"do you want some coffee?", he asks, handing me a cup of coffee that freshly brewed.

how long he's going to stand here? how long is he going to tempt me with this?

"th-thanks", i says and move a bit.

i run as fast as i could, leaving him behind, that asshole really drives me crazy. 

seungri: babe

seungri: you know what

seungri: that asshole really drives me crazy

and when it's lunchtime, i pack my stuff and arrange my table but then-----

"you done?", someone snaps me off.

i turn to back and he's standing right beside me, our face is so close, and our lips is an inch away from each other. i can feel his breath tickling my cheek.

i startled to it, and step back, unfortunately, i step on a pen, why does it have to be now?

my body started to lose balance, i close my eyes because him seeing me falling because of my dumbass is the last thing i want in my life. but then-----

he grabs my hand, pulling me into a hug, dang, this is so cliché. and just like any korean drama, this is how i started to think that he is attractive.

"you okay?", he asks, i nods nonchalantly, he looks so lovely right now.

"th-thanks", i says, as he helps me to stand. 

he smiles and says, "let me help you with your bag", he takes the bag from me and put it around his arms.

oh i forgot to tell you, but my bag is a women sling bag, i got that as a birthday present from xx bar.

dang, that bag suit him well, jae wook would never do that to me because he said that bag is too girly for him. nah, fuck it.

heopensn the door for me, he started to drive the car. it was so awkward, i look at him but he doesn't show any signs of him being awkward, in fact, he's smiling. was it me who overthink everything? was it me that makes it awkward?

i turn on the radio and guess what, perfect by ed sheeran is playing. fuck, even the dj is trying to be funny

we arrived at the sushi restaurant, he opens the door for me and put my bag around his neck. 

okay, i hate this kind of situation when you enter a random restaurant with a random person that wasn't your boyfriend but the wait keep telling you that they make a promotion for lover. fuck that shit.

he nods and smiles, you know what, whoever he is dating, that person is so damn lucky.

"seungri...?", he calls.

"huh?", i asks.

"thank you for existing", he says and smiles.

"huh?"

he says nothing and continues eating his food, does it really mean that he is going to fire me? after treating me good, taking me to cool place and treating me good meals, is he really going to fired me?

man, i wish it wasn't true.